He's Dripping Blood From Real Fangs?

He's Dripping Blood From Real Fangs? Chp 7

He's dripping blood from real fangs?
Chp 7

I looked over at Alex who was doing the same. OH no they're transforming. I looked over at Glen who was starting to take his wings out and ran to him.

I was almost to him but was hit with a strong force and flung against the wall. It knocked out most of my breath but I still noticed that it wasn't Glen who did it or Alex. I looked to my left. Slowly turning my head afraid of what I was going to see.

I smiled but was quickly mad.

"What the HELL are YOU doing here? Did you follow me?" I was looking eye to eye with ED! I started hitting him with plastic bottle I found on the floor (yes random). "ANSWER MY QUESTION" I huffed.

He snatched the bottle from my hand and threw it across the hall. He pinned me to the floor and started leaning down. I could see the saliva forming in his mouth. I struggled but it didn’t work.

I looked around and noticed that Manor, Violet, and Matt were coming in threw the broken window that Ed broke. Alex and Glen were both looking at me and I noticed they transformed back to their normal selves. Alex was looking dumbfounded and Glen looked downright pissed.

I looked up at Glen helplessly. HELP ME! I thought knowing he could read my mind. He glared at me. Why should I? He's your boyfriend and you look SO positively comfortable under him!

Is he jealous? I was still thinking forgetting he was hearing all my thoughts. Hey wait a minute he thinks ED is MY boyfriend?! As if! I would never in my entire life go out with this freaking perverted psycho.

FINE whatever and I am not JEALOUS! I'll help you this time. I was still staring at Glen and blushed. He lifted his finger and a very small spark of lightning came out of it and raced toward Ed.

Ed got sent back flying off of me but landed on his feet. He looked angry but it was soon replaced with a satisfied smirk.

"You can have her I don’t want her no more but trust me it's not because you just did that!" Ed stated and walked over to Manor and the others who were just staring and probably wondering what was going on. Alex was no where to be found. Thank god!

Glen looked at me and stormed to his room. Is he still jealous? I started chasing him but was too late he had already made it to his room and locked it.

"Oh come one Glen don't be that way. Please come out!" I sighed and leaned against his door. Next thing I knew I was laying on the floor looking up at an annoyed Glen. He stepped over me dragged me out of his room by my feet and went back to close the door and left down the hall walking by my friends who gave him an evil glare.

The first one to come running to me was Violet! Hey wait a minute I thought she didn’t like me! She helped me up and gave me a smile.

"What are you guys doing here?

Glen's point of view

After I got so angry at Alex I couldn't help but transform. I wanted to fight him. He's making me look stupid in front of Star. But I won't let him get her this time. See it all happened a long time ago…

Flashback…

I was in love with a girl named Lena. We had known each other since we were children. We were both in love with each other… or so I thought. It was a summer day when I was going to propose to her. She was a vampire and a beautiful one to be exact.

What they say in movies and books isn't true vampires can come out in direct sunlight but if they stay too long it will start to burn them. So yes we find the dark better and more satisfying.

Well anyways I was going to propose to her and I took her out to dinner at the finest restaurant. We laughed and were having a great time so I ended up taking her to watch the sunset with me at the beach. I was having a great time but then she started moaning and saying she didn’t feel good and maybe it was the food.

"Could you take me home?" she looked at me with those big brown eyes which held certain darkness to them or mystery.

"Of course but I rather take you to my house instead so I can watch over you." I helped her up and folded the blanket we were sitting on. We got in my car and I drove her to my home and took her to one of the guest rooms. I was in the room with her for about ten minutes before she went to sleep.

I know what would make her feel better I thought to myself. She loves red roses. I think I'll run to the store really quick and get her some balloons and a dozen of red roses maybe even some of her favorite chocolate! Strawberries dipped in white chocolate. I closed the door gently trying not to wake her.

I got in my car and drove towards the nearest store it was called Flucin. They sold practically everything and it was an expensive store. I got some get well balloons and found the dozen red roses but I couldn't find the strawberries dipped in white chocolate.

It took me about an hour to find them and I was finally heading home. I went to five different stores and the fifth one had them. I didn't care how hard is was to find them I just knew that Lena would be happy when I brought her these.

I walked in the house and headed towards the guest room she was staying in. I cracked open the door and you wouldn't believe what I saw! I flung open the door making sure it hit the wall.

"What the hell is this?!" I screamed in rage. I let go of the things I was holding and let them fall on the floor. Those chocolates that I took so long to find were now ruined but I didn't care in front of me was the most despicable sight you would ever see from someone you love…loved.

There she was the woman I loved having sex with Alex on the table. He kept pumping in and out knowing I was watching while Lena looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. She soon forgot I was watching too as she started screaming out of pleasure.

How could he do this he was my best friend! I was so enraged with anger I transformed without even knowing and pulled Alex out of Lena and flung him against the wall.

I had him all I had to do was slice his throat with my sharp nails.

"STOP! Glen don't do it! I'm sorry I should've told you earlier… the only reason I was with you was so I could get closer to Alex. I LOVE HIM!" she screamed while covering herself up with one of Alex's shirts.

This is incredible. She used me! I dropped Alex and turned to Lena. I looked at her before me. How could I have loved someone like HER! She's everything I didn't want in a woman. I was so disgusted by her actions I could feel myself gagging.

Alex jumped on my back and started hitting my sides. I reached behind me and grabbed him and flung him over my head. I was aiming for the wall but he kicked it and landed on his feet. I could feel him smirking inside.

We were now in a battle to the death. We ran towards each other and started attacking each other. It’s a good thing Jacob came when he did or else one of us would have been dead. Jacob went in between me and Alex while a black light started to form on his hands. He sent us both a surge of power. He was using a spell that puts anything to sleep. Next thing I knew I was hit by it and blackness took control of my body.

I woke up in my room and ended up finding out that Jacob kicked Lena out of the house asking her to never return and said that even if Alex and I hated each other we would somehow have to get along in order to find Star one day and save the earth.

Since then I always ignored Alex and hated him. He did the opposite and always tried to find a way for me to get mad at him and fight but to this day we haven’t fought since then.

End flash back…

I was at the dining room table eating when Jacob entered and asked were Star was.

"Well her friends found us and I'm pretty sure she's telling them what's going on. I already got one of the maids to fix all the guest rooms." I stated flatly.

"Okay well you're going to have to train her tomorrow because I have to go on a small trip I'll be back in two days." With that said he left the room.

Man now I have to train her, this can't get any worse. I took another bite of the steak. Hmm… maybe it won't be so bad.

Stars point of view…

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked again. They looked at one another and Violet sighed.

"Fine I'll tell her…Okay so after we got hit by those things we woke up and we all decided we couldn't have you kidnapped so we went to look for you which wasn't hard since I have a pretty good sense of smell…So we get here and we are all looking threw the window and we see you running to some guy we thought he was making you run towards him so we sent Ed threw the window and tackle you down. We didn't tell him to try to rape you on the floor though!" She glared at Ed who darted his glance around the room.

"Okay…well let's go to my room so I can tell you everything that’s going on." I walked to my room and opened the door leading them inside. Today was going to be a long night. I started telling them what was happening and why they kidnapped me.
No matter what I was talking about my mind kept being brought back to Glen.