Status: Please enjoy the oneshot.

Heavenly music

Hostage situation

When it's all said and done there is only one question that remains....As life flashes before your eyes, is there light at the end of the tunnel, or is it all just darkness?
"The doctors have done everything in their power. But he is not going to make. We're sorry..."

Winter had just started showing it's true colors.The once green leaves had phased to new colors. Now faded out to yellow, orange and blood red, the leaves seemed to dance gracefully in the wind. It was the last day before winter break and the final school bell chime rang out through Mesquite High's walls; But no students were dashing off towards home for their long awaited break. From freshman to seniors, they were all lined up in the main hall stretching out towards the library and main entrance. All were staring in dead silence and anxiousness at the demonic like man right past the stairs.

He held a single girl in his grip and a gun pointed towards her skull. "One step and the little girl dies!" She was very shy and had no friends. Never talked to anyone. No one had any reason to have sympathy for her yet still everyone watched in agony. There was a single sniper waiting for the right chance to pull the trigger and save the poor soul. But he couldn't find the right opportunity. One single boy knew what he had to do. The young man had fear in his eyes but his heart showed true courage. He had to distract the criminal so the cop could shoot.

"Hey dumb ass shoot me instead!!!" *The young man said it loud and proud as he stuck his middle finger straight up at the monster.* "You little shit I'll kill you!!!" *In an instant the man turned and threw the girl to the ground as he shot eight bullets towards the brave boy.*

The man was shot down seconds after he fired and the girl was saved. Ten years later she was awarded a gold trophy for composer of the century. She had majored in music and wrote several famous songs for movies known world wide. Her beautiful songs played out into the heavens, where a brave young soul stood proudly as he listened to the heavenly music. It was an expensive price but the product was worth it. A single death became the seed of a beautiful flower that spread its petals to the wind and touched the lives of many. As he listened to the music from above he knew he was proud of his choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a quick essay I wrote for my class at school but I decided to go ahead and post it. Enjoy and leave comments. :D