Status: Complete <3

Tonight's the Night Where We Take This World by Storm

Chapter 18.

~Couple days later

I woke up to Dom squirming around on the bed.

“Okay, okay Dom, you win. I’m up.” I mumbled, getting up and eventually getting dressed .

I walked into the kitchen where Dom was already eating cereal served by Lyss. I felt guilty since I’ve barely hung out with her since Bry came down.But we both had no work today, so I was gonna make it count. Especially with what I had in mind for me and Dom.

“My wonderful Alyssa ! I see you made us breakfast.” I said waltzing into the room.

“If by ‘us’ you mean Dom and I, then yes, I have.” She giggled, sitting down at the table.

I huffed before going to make myself a bowl of cereal.”What’s the plan for today ?”

“Hmmm. Lazy day ?”

I nodded, shoving the cereal into my mouth.

“So are you and Bri back together ?”

I shook my head. “No. I don’t think I’m gonna get back together with him either.”

“Why’s that ?”

“I know he helped me with everything, but I can’t forget. I can’t forget how he cheated on me. And then hid it.”

“Have you told him all this ? I think he still thinks he has a chance.”

“No, I haven’t. But I will. Eventually. Actually, I’ve been thinking of moving.”

Lyss choked on her cereal. “Moving ? To where exactly ?” She drank some Orange Juice.

“England.”

This caused her to spit everything out. “What ?!”

“I know it seems random, but I need out of here. And maybe England is my new future.”

“Well, when we you thinking of moving ?”

“2 days.”

“Mace. Let’s be realistic. Two days ?”

“Yes. I already started packing, I quit my job. I have the tickets and everything. Lyss, I’m serious about this.”

“Well, have you told anyone else ?”

“No. I was gonna tell TSS, but after they’ve sworn not to tell Stereo. I wrote a letter to Bri. It’s on the way to him now.”

She sat in silence for a little. “I’ll move with you.”

“No, Lyss. I can’t have you give up your life here for me. And not to mention Kev.”

“Macy, you’re my best friend. I want to help you through this. Kev will understand, and maybe we can stay friends.”

“I love you.” I said, hugging her tightly.

“I love you too. I should go pack then. And call Kev.” She said, hugging me back before pulling away and going to her room.

“Mommy. Where are we going ?”

I looked at Dom and wondered about the life he would get .

“We’re going somewhere where we can start over Dom.”

“But what about the uncles and aunt Jess ?”

“They’ll visit, don’t worry babe.” I said smiling down at him. “Let’s go finish packing, yeah ?”

He nodded as he skipped back to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well, goodbye home.” Alyssa said as we loaded up the taxi. We had already sold our cars.

“Hello to a new life.” I smiled and hugged her before we got into the taxi with Dom.

Brian’s Point Of View ~

“Hey, Bri. This came for you.” Rob said, tossing me a small envelope..

“Thanks.” I opened it as a letter fell out along with 2 pictures.

The first picture was of Mace, Dom and I when I was visiting and before everything happened. The second was our last group photo with all of Stereo, TSS, CMI and Lyss, Mace and Dom before we had to leave. I set aside the pictures and picked up the letter, expecting it to be just a check up from Mace. But it was far from it.

Dear Brian,
If you’re reading this, I’m long gone. Gone from Florida, gone from the States, and gone from you. But, I guess I was gone from you since I found out you cheated.
Lyss and I decided to move away. We needed something new, and I didn’t want Dom growing up with places that might remind him of his mother, or of Ethan. He’s had it hard enough, don’t you think ?
I’m not telling you where we’re going. Nobody from Stereo will know, and whoever knows has sworn not to tell you. Don’t come to Florida. Or the house. We’re probably settling into our new house by now. Just, forget about me okay ?
I can’t lie, meeting you made my life completely different, and I can admit I fell for you in that hotel room. And with you, I got Dominic. But that all ended when you cheated. I’m not saying it’s your fault that we’re leaving, but I can’t deny that it broke me.
How could you do that to us Bri ? Did I ever mean anything to you ? Or was I just a little game to you ?
I want to just bitch out and yell at you, but what would that do ? I’m already gone, and you can’t argue back.
I’m going to stay strong for Dom, and I’ll tell him stories on how we saved him, but that’s all i’ll mention about you. He wouldn’t want to hear stories about that band boy who broke his mom’s heart. Whoops, bitchy statement.
I guess I should end this here; I have to go finish packing. Well, this is goodbye Brian Maddox. You’ll never hear or see me again. Just forget that our relationship ever happened, since it didn’t mean anything to you. I hope Stereo has a lot of success, and maybe you’ll tour where I live now. And I hope there’s a girl that can handle you. Dom says goodbye too. Give the boys a hug from me.

~Macy &amp; Dominic Star.


The paper slid through my hands as reality hit me.

Macy and Dominic were gone forever. And it was my fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter. The ending sucks, I know. But I felt like I was prolonging this story and I needed it to end. Especially since I couldn't think of a way I could continue it. Thanks for reading this though, it means a lot (: