Status: Sorry that it's so short!

The Unknown World Around Us

Chapter five: Final Chapter

“Mizuki? Mizuki? Are you alright? Mizuki!” said the same male voice from
earlier.

“Huh? What's going on? Haru? Is that you? Earlier you said you had to take care of some business but you didn't come back until now. Where did you go? And are we dead?” I asked.
“Yes it's me. What? No, we're not dead, neither of us are. Why would you think that?” he asked back.
“I don't know. Anyways, where did you go?” I repeated.

“Huh? Oh I don't know, I was starting to get taken over by the moon and didn't know what I was doing, but I have to tell you something. Takeo and I....we were like one person. When I change in the moonlight, I sort of go into a deep sleep and Takeo wakes up from his. But we're finally separate, and it's all because of you. So, thank you,” Haru replied.

“You're welcome. But what happened...to everything?” I asked.
“Takeo is gone now, but he'll be back,” replied Haru.

“What about all my friends that I met here on Vampire Island?” I asked.
“Hey Mizuki!” I heard a group of voices say.

“What? Huh! Tomoko, Mamoru, Suzume, and all the other girls from camp, you're here!” I exclaimed, waving.
“Sorry Mizuki, none of us knew Takeo was evil, he told all the boys his real plan and didn't tell us. He told us it was a vacation island," Tomoko said.
“Hey Mizuki, just to let you know, the instrument I gave you did work I was just gathering all the people I could, and I knew that Haru would save you. I wanted Haru to break free from Takeo. I hope you can forgive me for not coming to help you right away,” said Mamoru.
“That's ok Mamoru and Tomoko!” I smiled. “Now what do we do?”

“Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going back to Mizuki's home town, which Mizuki probably is too,” replied Haru.
“Yes, of course I'm going back,” I said.
“I think I'll come too if that's alright with both of you ,” said Mamoru.
“Yeah, that's ok, and I'm sure Mizuki would be really happy if you did, so come with us,” responded Haru.

“What about Suzume and the others?”
“I'm coming with you!” Suzume yelled.
“Me too!” replied Tomoko.
“I think we're all going to go to our own home towns, but maybe we'll see each other again some time,” replied the other girls.
“That's ok. So how are we all going to get home?” I asked.
“Leave that to me,” said Mamoru. “I haven't showed you my true form.”

Mamoru started to glow and change. When he stopped glowing, we all looked in astonishment at Mamoru's true form.

He was wearing the same clothes, but he had wings, big wings. They were a beautiful white. They were like angel wings, except, not quite.

“How are we going to do this?” I asked.
“I can hold quite a lot of people on my back. Plus some people can get in a boat and I'll fly above them. Does that sound good?” replied Mamoru.
“Yes!” we all cheered.

“Ok, let's get this party started!” exclaimed Suzume.
“Yeah!” exclaimed Tomoko.
“You bet!” yelled Mamoru.
“Totally!” I exclaimed.
“The ending of our great adventure!” Haru smiled.

This was great. I might not understand everything that happened on Vampire Island, but in the process of going there, two great things happened.

One was the fact that Haru and Takeo were separated.

The other thing, was that I had gained some new friends.

But like Haru said, Takeo is going to come back some time, and we'll be ready for him when he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me just say, sorry that this story was so short! It was for a school project, my original idea (which I will be posting later) was turning out to be way too long and I knew I wouldn't finish in time so i had to scrap that idea until later. Then I started this story and I didn't have much time before the deadline and so that's why it's rushed.

But I still really like this story and I hope you did too! I'll post more stories soon.