Faithfuly

I'm Forever Yours

Highway run into the midnight sun

I sighed letting myself fall back on the bed that I'd been tied to for who knows how long, and dropped my cell phone next to me.

The call ended sign flashed in red with the words My Love Andy above it.

Wheels go round and round You're on my mind

I wonder what he feels right now? I may have just talked to him, but he wasn't telling me everything of course. He wanted to be strong and brave for me. Which is ironic because I wanted to do the same for him.

I've been back in our Hollywood apartment for about a week now. My jaw still hurt like hell and a few scratches were still around my chin and nose.

Restless hearts sleep alone tonight

I pulled the sheets over my tired body. It felt so cold without Andy's warm body next to mine. I closed my eyes bringing me back to the tour bus before all this shit went down.

He giggle quietly as to not wake the other guys as we snuggled in my bottom bunk. He'd changed me so much, probably more then I'd ever admit to. Before I met him I was just your bad ass man whore who had sex with anything remotely human.

Sending all my love along the wire

Now though things were much different. I no longer slept around with worthless whores that I'd never even see again.

Not that I didn't have sex, I mean Andy is amazing in bed, but (and this part surprises me) there was more to it. A feeling I'd never felt before. Love.

They say the road ain't no place to start a family

Before we were together if someone was lying in my bed I would have either just fucked it or about to fuck it. But I digress.

I'd smile at his giggle and he snuggle up next to me.

Right down the line it's been you and me

I'd whisper how much I loved him and it would feel my heart with joy when he whispered it back. And I'd kiss those perfect lips of his.

And loving a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be

I smiled at the thought of it before opening my eyes to the lonely darkness that surrounded me. I felt my heart break knowing that he was all the way across the country in some motel; alone and crying.

Oh boy you stand by me I'm forever yours faithfully

I let my eyes close and my self drift off to sleep.

Circus life under the big top world

The days lagged on for what seemed like forever; each day the anticipation killing me. I looked at my phone smiling like a mad man at the date.

October 31st. The day I would catch my flight and meet him at the airport and join back on tour.

We all need the clowns to make us smile through space and time

I packed my bags; the smile tattooed on my face, as I rushed out the door and into my friend's waiting car.

Always another shore wondering where I am

I watched the California scenery pass by the window of the car until I saw the unmistakable runway of the airport.

Lost without you and being apart ain't easy on this love affair

I bit my lip unable to keep still as my plane landed. It came to a stop and the flight attendant gave us the okay to depart the plane. It was rainy and cold outside but I didn't care.

I get the joy of rediscovering you

The heavy metal door opened and I saw Andy's tear stained face waiting for me. I dropped my bags running over to him and picking him up in my arms.

"Oh baby I missed you so much" I said hugging him tightly, while the other guys got my bags.

Oh boy you stand by me I'm forever yours faithfully

"I love you" I whispered to him making him giggle.

"I love you too" he said before I brought him into a passionate kiss.

Faithfully I'm still yours I'm still yours faithfully

"I'm back baby and I'm not leaving you again"
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyrics were changed to fit genders.