Be careful what you wish for.

Ein.

As the words come out of my mouth and the last beats of the last song ring out. The crowd goes wild, as I bid them farewell and exit the stage with a sigh.

The guys follow after me, waving at all of the fans.

You probably believe that I have the perfect life. Am amazing girlfriend. My band has been nominated for many awards. I have more money then I know what to do with. But that's just how you see it.

Kelsey, my girlfriend is an amazing friend, but that's it, just a friend. I just don't have it in me to break her heart.

The bands being bashed my every magazine and gossip website!

Three of are songs have been leaked online.

Seems like everyday, something else is happening!

The record company's not giving us anywhere near the amount of money we all should be seeing!

I know were getting paid for things, but were not seeing the money!

I hate my life, sometimes it sucks being me. I wish I could just be a normal kid living in Jersey again!

I walk into my dressing room, grabbing a towel off the table. I walk up to the mirror, and start using the towel to wash all of the smeared make-up off my face. I remember in the beginning, when I use the wear the black and white stage make-up. It use to take hours to put all of that on.

Things were simpler back then.

"Gerard, we need to go sign autographs." Frank says opening the door and poking his head in.

"OK" I say grabbing a water bottle and heading toward the door.

Are fans, their the reason I still do all of this! They wait for hours just to see us, to get us to sign something or get their picture taken with us.

They think I'm a hero, but I'm far from that, I'm living someone else's life, not my own.

As frank opens the door, were both greeted with screams coming from every direction. I look out to see fans of every size, color, and race, screaming for us. I look and see that Mikey, Ray and Bob are already signing. I put on a fake smile and head out into the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd had died down now, only a hundred or so kids left in line. A girl comes up to me asking me for an autograph, i sign me name, leaving a little "believe in your self" note. As I go to hand it back to her I hear a scream. I look towards the direction of the scream to see a crowd forming around something, or someone. I quickly hand the picture to her.

I rush over, pushing threw the people, trying to get to the center to figure out what the scream was about.

It's probably some fan girl who screamed and passed out because Frank kissed her on the check, trust me, it's happened before!

When I get to the center of the crowd, I look down and see Ray lying on the ground, and a knife sticking out of his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a flash back, it is in Gerards P.O.V.
The story's new, so comment if you like it!