Be careful what you wish for.

Zwei

That was the end of everything, of Ray, of My Chemical Romance, everything!

Ray was killed two years ago last week. Though it seems like yesterday, I still remember everything, the screams, the smell and look of the blood, it was everywhere. I have nightmares every night, I can't get his face out of my mind, it was twisted in pain, he didn't even have a peaceful death!

We never found out who it was that killed him, some crazed fan, is are best guess. We spent ages, and all of the money we had trying to find out, but we had no luck, everything was a dead end.

After a year, everything got to much for Mikey, and him and Alica ran away to Canada, I still hear from him every once in awhile, but every time, he just sounds like he's drunk, high or both.

Bob took it the worst, he was the closets to Ray out of all of us. When the FBI couldn't find out who killed Ray, Bob decided to take it into his own hands and find out who it was. He started attacking every single person he could think off, and ended up putting Pete Wentz in the hospital, thinking that he killed Ray. After that, Frank and I put him into an insane asylum.
He still hasn't forgiven us for it!

Frank and I are now together, Ray's death seemed to being us together. After losing all of are money, we had to get jobs, but it seemed no one would hire us, between Franks tattoos and piercing, and them just not liking me. We ended up working at a cheap gay strip club in New Jersey. I guess I got what I wanted!

I hate it, I feel so disgusting letting other guys touch me! Plus I have to watch other guys touch Frank! That's the worst part, watching all those guys put there dirty hands all over him.

But, it pays the bills! We make OK money, but that's only because Frank and I are the best the club has! Everyone else there sucks!! But I guess thats what you get working at a crappy place like we do!

We don't want to do this forever, but working at a strip club, doesn't look very good on a resume.

Maybe I should have been more careful with what I wished for!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I know this one was short,really short, but It was for information!!
It will get better, I just had to give you guys this info, about where they are now!!
Next chapter will start the story!!

Ok please not read the story now!!
It's going to get better, I just had to give you all the information, otherwise, nothing would make sense!!
Just give me one more chapter, it'll get better!!