Be careful what you wish for.

Drei

Frank’s P.O.V.

“OH fuck yes!” Gasped the guy I was giving a blow job too. He’s some fancy lawyer, he comes about once a week. He pays good though.

I continue sucking him off until I feel him get close, and grab the trash can. As he releases him load in my mouth, I reach over and spit it in the trash can, I don’t swallow, I only swallow for Frank.

“Thanks slut” He says getting up, pulling and buttening his pants, throwing a few hundreds on me, and walks off. That’s how it always is. I grab the money, and stuff it in my way to tight pants. I walk around the club, spotting Gerard giving some 50 year old a blow job. The guys here everyday, and he always wants my Frankie! He pays well though, like really well! I’m pretty sure, he paid for are new car, well not “new”, but new to us.

As I walk over to the bar area, my boss calls me over.

“Tell Gerard when he’s done with the client he’s with now, I want you to, to do your show.” He says before quickly walking away to go talk to some 20 something year old. He’s probably here looking for a job. He won’t last. No one does. People think it would be so cool, to get to have sex, and give blow jobs all day, and get paid for it, but trust me, give him a month, and he’ll be done. That’s how they all are, well except for frank and I.

“Hey sexy” Gee says coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

“Hey Jerry said to start the show.” I say turning around to face him.

“Ok, let’s go.” He says grabbing my hand, and pulling me back stage. I throw on a black t-shirt, extra tight, it won’t be on long. I throw Gee his shirt too, and check my eyeliner.

“You ready?” He asks me as are opening music starts to play.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” I saw as the curtains open and the music starts up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys
I hope this update was better then some have been!
I'm trying really hard to make the updates better and better!
Any suggestions??
Comments=Love!