Be careful what you wish for.

Strip Show

*Gerard’s P.O.V*

I step onto the stage as the opening music starts. I quickly look around to see if many people were watching. There was a pretty good crowd.

I look at Frank, who smirks at me, and winks. The music starts pumping, and we head to the front of the stage. Frank starts moving his hips in a very seductive way, and I come up behind him, grinding my cock into his ass. He fake moans, yes I said fake, I know Frank’s real moans, and when he’s a work he rarely moans for real. These guys think it’s hot when he moans for them, I wonder what would happen if they heard him moan for real, they’d be cumming themselves. I slowly and seductively pulls Frank’s shirt off of him, exposing his gorgeously toned and inked body. I rub my hands down his chest and lower my hands down to his pants, running my hands along the top of his pants. Frank moves his head to look at me, and kiss him hard and slowly, slipping my tongue into his mouth. It was a very open mouth kiss, that way all the grimy, drunken guys could see.

Frank then pushes me up again one of the striper poles and rips my shirt off before lowing himself. He pulls my zipper down on my jeans with his teeth, and uses his hands to unbutton my pants, and pull them off my sweaty body. I had gone commando that day so I was totally naked now. I could hear the cheers coming from the crowd, this is the worst part about it, I’m super embarrassed about my body .

I feel Franks hands running down my thigh, while having eye contact with some weird looking guy, while this huge ass grin on his face.

God this is going to be a long night.

*2 hours later*

Frank and I walk out of the bar after changing into normal, baggy as hell clothes. After having to wear supper tight clothes all night, its nice to wear baggy things.

“How much do you think we made tonight?” Frankie asks me, as we walk to are apartment, hands entwined.

“A few hundred maybe?? It was a pretty good night.”

“Ok, we still need to get the heater fixed in the apartment, it’s been acting up like crazy.” He says kicking a stone with the tow of his beaten up converse.

“Yeah I know, I can call them tomorrow.” We turn the corner towards are apartment and head up the stairs. Yes, lucky we were able to find a place that’s only like 5 minutes from work. We have the car for are day jobs, I work at a record place, and Frank works at some crappy coffee place.

We walk in just in time to see the sun light start to pour through the living room window.

“ I’m going to go brush my teeth babe, then go to bed.” Frank says, kicking his shoes off and throwing his jacket on the recliner.

“Ok hun, sleep tight. I love you.” I say pecking his lips, before he walks past me and down the hallway. We go through tooth paste at this house like crazy, since we spend most of work giving disgusting guys blow jobs, when we get home, we always brush are teeth like crazy! We also go to the dentist a lot, just to make sure there isn’t any virus or anything in there. Ew!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i know this chapters suck!
Question, is anyone else having trouble viewing how many people have read a chapter they posted??
Because ive updated 2 of my stories today, and it still saying 0 people have read them, but i know thats a lie, because on the main my stories page, my reader count has gone up, and ive gotten more subscriptions, so i've known people have read them!!
So if you've had this problem too, can you like leave it in a comment or something, cause i want to know if im the only person having this problem!
Thank you!!
Also
new story!!

Just Another Stop Along the Way