Status: Completed

Breaking Their Hold

What I Wanted

“Time for a break!” Jimmy decided, setting aside his drumsticks.

It was two days after Brian’s freak out and I was enjoying my first band practice with the guys. I’d known Brian was talented; I’d had no idea the others were so skilled. Jimmy played drums, Johnny was the bassist, Matt sang, and Zacky was the rhythm guitarist. Their band’s name was Avenged Sevenfold, and they were actually recording their debut EP.

“Aww!” I pouted.

“You like us?” Matt asked, a hint of disbelief in his voice.

I nodded.

“Well, I know how to make this break fly by,” Jimmy stated, coming to sit next to me.

I arched an eyebrow. “Oh, really?”

“Yep.”

“How?”

“Like this!” And he went for my ribs.

“Jimmy!” I squealed. “Stop! Please!” Squirming, I tried to block his hands.

“I need backup!” Jimmy cried, practically crawling on top of me.

Matt rushed to Jimmy’s aid. He caught my wrists and held my arms above my head.

“No!” I shrieked. “Matt, let me go!”

“I have you now!” Jimmy crowed triumphantly, and started tickling me again.

“No! Jimmy, stop!” I was laughing so hard tears were coursing down my cheeks and I could hardly breathe. “Jimmy! I-have-to-pee!

Jimmy grinned wickedly. “Oh, really?”

“Please, Jimmy, don’t!” I begged. “I’ll piss on you! I swear!”

“I’ll risk it,” he said.

“Help!” I wiggled as much as I was able pinned by Jimmy and held by Matt. “Zacky! Johnny! Do something!”

“Hiyah!” Johnny yelled, leaping on Jimmy’s back. His added weight increased the pressure Jimmy’s body was already applying to my bladder.

“Shit!” I exclaimed. “Red alert!”

Zacky shook his head. “You’re going about it all wrong, gnome.”

He seized Johnny around the middle and heaved him off of Jimmy. Then, he hooked an arm around Jimmy’s neck. Jimmy stopped tickling me, using his hands in an attempt to free himself from Zacky’s headlock.

Zacky dragged Jimmy backwards. The instant I was no longer trapped under Jimmy, Matt released his hold on me. I jumped up and practically ran inside.

A few minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom, relieved. I could hear the guys shouting and laughing as I made my way back to the garage. I was halfway across the laundry room when the door leading to the garage opened. Brian stepped through it and I froze.

Dark eyes on my face, he shut the door behind him and leaned back against it. I briefly considered going outside and using the other door to enter the garage. But I was held captive by the weight of Brian’s gaze.

I licked my lips nervously. Brian watched my face, a slow smile curving his lips. “Choices, choices.”

My brow furrowed in question.

“Do you go the long way around, or walk past me?”

I shifted, heart pounding.

Brian gave a mock dramatic sigh. “I know how you feel. I have a tough decision to make, too.”

I swallowed hard and managed to speak. “About what?”

“Well, should I just throw you down and fuck you right here, or should I try to restrain myself until we make it to a more private location?”

I stared at him in surprise.

“You had a point. I won’t say you were right, but we were a little harsh with you. I was a little harsh with you.” He approached and his expression was totally wicked. “Besides, I hear you think of me when you’re doing naughty things.” His voice was low and husky. “Let’s see if I can do your fantasies justice.”

I stepped back, hitting the wall. Brian followed. He pressed his body against mine as his mouth found mine in a kiss that had me clutching the front of his shirt and trying to pull him closer.

“Let’s go to the—“ he started, but I cut him off with another long kiss.

“No,” I argued. “Here.”

“If the guys—“

“I need you now, Brian. I can’t wait.”

He hesitated barely one second longer, then his mouth was on mine again in a fierce, mildly painful kiss. He tugged my shorts down and slid a hand inside my tiny panties. I whimpered as his fingers stroked my clit and caught his lower lip between my teeth. I bit down hard when he slid one long finger inside of me. He made a sound, part pleasure, mostly pain.

“Sorry,” I whispered.

“Consider us even,” he replied, and added a second finger into the mix.

My breath hissed in. Brian smirked. “My popular little whore is a virgin.”

I glared. “Yeah. So?”

His smile widened into something a little evil. “So I’m going to tear you apart.” He lifted me easily and carried me into the living room. Tossing me onto the sofa, he knelt over me. I watched a bit apprehensively as he unzipped his jeans. My eyebrows lifted involuntarily. Hardly any experience didn’t keep me from knowing that he was above average in size.

“Do I get an A?” he asked mockingly.

“Don’t know. You haven’t completed the test yet.”

“You’re too cocky. I don’t think you quite understand what you’re getting into.”

“Then show me.”

“Normally, I wouldn’t submit to a cheerleader’s demands, but this is a special case.” He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine and positioning his lower body between my legs. I felt him pushing, finding where he would be able to enter. Then, without warning, he slammed into me so hard I couldn’t contain my scream.

Brian switched our position, sitting with me on his lap. His fingers dug into my hips as he controlled my motions. He forced me down while thrusting up with his hips, driving himself deep. It hurt more than anything, but I refused to give him the satisfaction of hearing me whimper or scream. I met his eyes defiantly and did everything I could to help him. He didn’t want to be helped, however, and was soon pinning me under his body to keep me from moving.

He speared into me, over and over, never slowing, never easing the force with which he ravaged me. Finally, a pleasure so intense it was almost pain poured in to replace the discomfort. I arched under Brian, releasing a wordless cry and raking my nails down his back. Brian let out a snarl seconds later and trembled. He collapsed on top of me, resting his head on my chest.

We lay for a long moment, simply relearning how to breathe.

Brian eventually lifted his head and smiled at me. “How about that A?”

“Fuck that. You get an A plus.”

He chuckled and stretched up to kiss me. “We’d better get dressed. The guys—“

“HEY, JORDAN!” came Jimmy’s voice. “DID YOU FALL IN? FUCK! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PISS?”

I was off the couch in a flash and darting down the hallway to the guest bedroom, where I pulled on another pair of shorts and attempted to make myself look a little less disheveled. I rejoined the guys in the garage to find Brian talking to Zacky and smoking a cigarette, cool and collected, as though nothing had happened. But as I passed on my way to the couch, his eyes flicked to mine and a smirk flashed across those perfect lips. I quickly looked away, a shiver racing through my body. I didn’t see the suspicious narrowing of Matt’s eyes, or the flicker of pity that flashed across his features.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, this chapter is shorter than I would normally post, but I hope everyone is happy. They finally hooked up! LoL.

I think I will again ask for at least five comments. You guys had no problem achieving it last time. lol. Thanks so much for all the feedback! I love hearing your thoughts on the things that happen in each chapter.

I want to give a special thanks to Kalei Gates and Sam. You girls are awesome!