Proposal Disaster-A Frerard

The one and only chapter.

I am really fucking busy but I thought of another one. XD

-------------------xoxoxoxoxo--------------------------

It was a Sunday morning. Frank and Gerard were to meet again because Gerard told Frank he wants to talk to him about something important. Gerard still remembered that scene...

-flashback-
"Frank, let's meet this Sunday."
"Why? I mean, not that I wanna. Just curious."
"I gotta talk to you about something."
"Oh. Okay. See you then!"
-end-

Gerard still remembered the face of Frank then--worried about what he would talk to him about. The truth is that he wanted to ask Frank if he could be his boyfriend. He never really showed his feelings for Frank but he does know that Frank loves him a lot. Frank told him a month ago, and he was relieved that Gerard was okay with it. Hey, who ever knew that he also had feelings for Frank? No one did but him. He felt this was the time for him to tell the truth.

Gerard packed in his backpack the locket he'll give Frank, and planned to buy some roses on the way. He was nervous but is ready.
When he was on his way, he received a text from Frank that he'll first be at Mico's house if ever he'll be late.

---xxxx---

-Frank-

Frank woke up very early this Sunday. He was gonna meet his guy friend, Mico, who likes him lots but he never liked him back. [Mico wanted him, but he didn't. Recently Mico had this over obsession inviting Frank almost everyday because he always wanted to see him. He was also jealous of Gerard because Frank loved Gerard. Very much. This Sunday, he was planning to get Frank... to own him.] Frank went to his place first before going to Starbucks where he and Gerard will meet. He was also afraid of what Gerard will say to him. Will he be rejected? Will he leave the place? Does he like me back? He doesn't know.

When Frank arrived at Mico's house, the plan was already into place.
"Hi Frankieee..."
"Hi Mico."
"Come in, make yourself cozyy there, by my room. I have something to tell you."
"Okay,Thanks."

Frank didn't really tolerate Mico's flirting. When Frank came in his room, he saw red rose petals on the bed, red wine, and candles because the room was dimly lit. Seems like a place for newly-weds. Or of trying-hard flirts.

"Uuh, Mico?"
"Hiyess Frankie?"
"Why is your room like this?"
"It's part of my plan, hun."
"What plan?"
"Of owning you!"

"What the--" But before Frank could even explain, his small frame was wrapped around the taller male's arms. He was being kissed forcefully, very roughly too. He didn't want it, but he was actually falling for the kiss. He then let Mico's tongue enter his mouth, and in seconds they were both in bed, Mico on top of him. He felt dirty, be he thought if he did this he'll stop bugging him already.
"Mico, stop."
"Why would I?!" Mico said in-between kisses on Frank's neck.
"If we do this, will you stop bugging me?"
"Course not. You're mine after this. You think I'll let you go?! NO! I love you. I WANT YOU." Before Frank could even react he wad already handcuffed on the bed. Mico then continued kissing Frank, Frank now fighting for freedom. He knew this was rape for him, and he can't get out. Mico and Frank are now only wearing pants... Frank still screaming for help.

"Frank, stop that. You do know no one will hear you... not even Gerard."
"If not him, someone will. I know it."
"Not gonna happen babe. You're mine. all MINE."
"NO!"
"YES."
"I like your tattoos."
"They're not for you, fucker."
"Oh? Nevermind. Your body is mine anyways."
"AAHHH! GERARD! ANYONE!!"

He was already crying. Mico is already removing their lower clothing...

-GERARD-

03:19pm. "Where is Frank?" He told himself. He then felt a strange feeling, that someone somewhere is in trouble.
"Oh No. Frank? Could it be? Where could I find him?" He then tried to call him. No answer. He called again. and Again. Nothing. He then remembered he still might be in Mico's house. Then something struck him. "Oh heavens no. Could it be that Frank is making love with him? Oh no. Oh shit shit shit shit shit." He then left the coffee shop an headed to a small apartment where he could hear slight moans...
"Augh, Frank. Be miinee."
He was furious. He kicked the door. It opened. He rushed to find where the two would be. And he did see them, Mico licking the thin fabric covering Frank's pride while he plays with his nipple. He could see Frank having fear, anger, depression and tightness at the same time. He was crying and gasping.

"MICO! How dare you do that to my best friend?!"
"I have freedom to. He's not yours anyways."
"He's not yours either."
"Whatever. He is now. He's mine, I get him and you fucking don't. So If you please, leave us alone.. orr.. you could watch how we make love."
"Gerard! Don't listen to him."
"Shut up love. You're loving this, right? I know you are." And Mico kissed him hard on the lips. Frank was angry, frustrated that he cannot fight this kiss. Gerard could see he was giving in. He started to get red.
"Mico, get. AWAY. FROM. MY. FRANKIE."
"YOUR FRANKIE?! Hah! what a joke."
Before Mico could fight back, he was pushed on the wall by Gerard. The once somewhat thin man became to someone who could be compared to incredible hulk. He punched Mico on the face, hard. "That's for kissing him." He bit his arms with his somewhat vampire teeth. "That's for handcuffing him." He then kicked him HARD on his balls, which eventually made Mico drop on the floor. "THAT. That is for trying to have sex with my FRANKIE."

He then found the keys for the cuffs and placed it on Mico's hands. He then helped Frankie cloth himself. Gerard spat on Mico's direction, placing the keys on the far side of the room and called the cops. Frank and Gerard then left the place and went to Starbucks, Frank still shivering from fear.

"Hey lady, 2 Cappuccinos please."
"Yes sir."

They sat on one table. Frank slowly tried to speak, but the taller placed his finger on his lips, shushing him. He pulled the finger away, and softly spoke.
"Thank you Gerard."
"No biggie Frankie."
"Is it true?"
"Which one?"
"Everything you said? That I'm YOUR FRANKIE?"
"Oh. That." There was silence.
"Yeah, Frankie. I meant that. I also uhh, got jealous when you were replying to that's bastard's kiss."
"Oh, that. Sorry."
"It's fine. At least you're safe now."

Their drinks came. After a few sips, Gerard then hugged Frank tightly and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Frankie?"
"ye-Yeah, Gee?"
"I- err. I love you too. Sorry it took so long for me to say it. I was just ner-"
"Shh. It's alright. I'm happy you love me too. Very happy, Geekins."
"I've got something for ya."
Gerard then pulled out the locket and placed it around his neck. Outside it read: "F&G" and inside was a picture of them on the left and on the write was a note: "Forever and always, xoxo".

"Aww. this is the most sweetest thing I've ever seen."
"Glad you like it." Then he pulled out another one and wore it. A locket very identical to Frank's.
"Frankie?"
"Yes, Gee?"
"Since we're together here, uh. Could you really be mine?"
"Yes of course!"
"Could you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes! Yes! YES!!" and he wrapped his still weak arms around Gerard's body. Everyone in the shop were going "awwww."

"I love you Gee."
"I love you too Frankie. Forever and always."

-end-
♠ ♠ ♠
uhh yeah. another one-shot. :D May I request from anyone a sexy frerard? thankshoo. XD