Status: New Kennedy Story!

Lies, Ties and Love.

Secrets Unfold

"Why didn't you tell me? Why?" Kennedy has never yelled at his mother but after hearing it, he just had to.

"Because she told me to keep it a secret." Mrs. Brock said calmly to her son.

"I'm your son!" Kennedy exclaimed.

"And I'm your mother. Listen, Kennedy. Laine didn't want me to tell you because of certain reasons. I honestly do not even know where Laine is, but she keeps me updated on the child. My grandson is named James Alexander. Do you have anymore questions?" Mrs. Brock said looking back to her son from washing the dishes.

"Yes. Why didn't she tell me?" Kennedy said, sitting down on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"You must find out for yourself, Ken."

"You guys knew about this?" Kennedy exclaimed, 30 minutes later.

Kennedy Brock is from a band called the Maine. He was pulled out from tour 7 hours earlier than the rest of the band, finding out from his own brother that he had a son. The rest of the band nodded. "Since when?"

"Since a month before we got signed." Jared, the band's other guitarist said truthfully.

"So, it's been four long years since you've known I got LA pregnant? You didn't tell me that I got my ex girlfriend pregnant? You didn't tell me it was a boy? And now, I find out from my brother that this 'son' of mine needs a guardian because LA will be leaving the country and cannot bring this 'son'?"

"Kennedy, Listen. LA wanted us to keep it a secret. She didn't want for you to find out. Basically, all the gifts we've been asking from you were given to him. He knows you exist. He just thinks his dad is some cool guitarist who cannot come home due to the fact that he is in some other country touring." John explained.

Kennedy wanted them to explain more. They were after all his best friends.

"He looks like you, in case you're wondering. He's got LA's blue eyes, but he's a duplicate of you." Garrett said taking a sip from his Dr. Pepper.

"I just want to know, the reason to why she didn't want to tell me." Kennedy said looking down at his beat up vans, wondering why LA his ex girlfriend kept this secret.

*

LA and Kennedy were not the perfect couple, but they were inseparable. Kennedy had to make a choice during first year of college. He had to leave her.

Basically, LA couldn't handle being left alone in Arizona so she moved to Cleveland. The only people who knew were her parents and Kennedy's best friends. She moved because of two reasons. She was pregnant, and she couldn't think of living in Arizona without the boy she loved.

LA was currently sitting on her couch waiting for a phone call from Arizona. LA, or Laine Amerocci was five foot six, blonde hair but she had dyed it to jet black, with amazing blue eyes. No one would have ever believed that Laine once lived in sunny Arizona.

LA now stood, pacing around her living room clutching her blackberry in her hand when small steps came running out the room, laughing.

"Got you." said a man who was 24 years old, who stood six foot one with messy black hair, hazel eyes. LA's current boyfriend.

The young boy was giggling in Drake's arms. This boy resembled his biological father greatly, except for the eyes. He had his mother's eyes. The man put the boy down, sat on the couch and grabbed an AP magazine.

"James really does look like him." Drake said, pointing out a handsome guy who was holding a picture frame in front of his head. "Has he called yet?"

"John's going to call."

Right on cue, John O'Callaghan was flashing on her phone.

"I don't think I can answer this." LA said handing the phone to Drake.

"Oh come on, Laine. I'm right here, I'll help you." Drake said, kissing Laine's cheek. Laine nodded and answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Kennedy story! I'll update as much as i can. :-)