Status: New Kennedy Story!

Lies, Ties and Love.

Welcome Home

They looked up and stared at the girl who had entered. They have been in contact with her, but they have not seen her for 4 years. 4 very long years for someone who has been with them at the start of their rising fame.

LA froze with no emotion on her face. She did not know what emotion she should show towards the guys. They had gotten A little taller, more handsome of course, and a little more mature.

LA was still standing there with James, who was smiling on the five guys on the couch. James did not understand the awkward silence that was consuming the basement of his grandmother's house.

"LA!" Pat, the drummer finally stood up. "It's been too long. You dyed your hair! Why?" Pat asked as he hugged her tightly.

"I needed change." LA answered.

"Garrett!" LA screamed and hugged him. "It's still so different seeing you in person." Garrett laughed.

"I missed you." He said and kissed LA on the cheek.

"Jared. Home boy, how you doing?" LA said to his "brother". Their parents went to school together.

"How am I doing? How are you doing?!"

"I'm great."

"I'm awesome."

"No you're not dude, don't lie." I started singing with a laugh.

"DON'T START. PLEASE." John, the tall lead singer said.

"You're not skinny anymore." LA said. "And... you don't wear shirts anymore. How did Mrs. Brock even let you in?"

"I wore a shirt and removed it. Duh." John said and did their handshake. He actually hated LA at first because before the band started Kenny and LA started dating and they were the "cute" couple. John just hated mushy stuff.

"Still a virgin, Johnny boy?"

"Yep. I actually wrote a song about it. Not even kidding." John said with a smile. The next boy... Man, however did not talk for awhile. Everyone can feel the tension, except for James, who was just staring at the adults.

"Hi." Kennedy Brock said. He was in complete shock. LA was gorgeous. He missed her.

"Kenny." LA said with a smile. She hugged him. She missed him so much. "I'm sorry..." She started crying. "I just... really... really really really miss you guys." She finished her sentence and everyone embraced her in a group hug.

"Mommy. I can't breathe. Mommy!" James said, everyone backed up and stared at the boy who was grabbing his Mom's shirt.

"Is this... James?" Kenny asked.

"James, that's... Daddy." LA said.

James smiled and hugged him. Kenny went from shock to complete emotional love. Even if he had only met him a few moments ago, he felt a connection that this kid was his child. This kid was his own. He had to make him proud.

This kid was his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi.
short I'm sorry. Give me two more weeks and I will update this and Let the World unwind!!