Status: New Kennedy Story!

Lies, Ties and Love.

What A Retard

"Who was that guy?" Kennedy asked once LA left the room.

"What guy?" Jared asked back, and looked at the other guys.

"The guy she was with!" Kennedy exclaimed

"We don't know. A relative maybe." John lied.

"Relative?" Kennedy repeated.

"or a gay best friend. Well, I have to go. Pat, you coming?" Garrett said as he stood up.

"Yep."

They both left as James and Mrs. Brock entered. They said their goodbyes and promised they would hang out with James tomorrow.

"I have to go to. Thanks for Lunch Mrs. Brock." Jared said and stood up.

"You're more than welcome Jared. John would you like to stay for dinner?" Mrs. Brock offered John.

"Yes, please." John said with a smile "Okay, Your Dad would be home late today I suggest you show James his room." Mrs. Brock left for the kitchen.

*
"I have a room?" James looked up at his father.

"Yeah! I helped fix it before you came over." John said and high fived James.

"Let's go." John said more excited than the owner of the room.

Kennedy laughed and followed upstairs. James room was across his dad's for the meantime, Kenny and James would be staying over Kennedy's parents because his mom does not approve of Kennedy's food choices. Also, His mom wants to spend as much time as she could with her grandson.

The room was blue and green. It had a small shelf with nerf guns, toy cars and an Xbox. The bed was right for James's body, and it also had a TV.

"this is all mine?" James asked. He didn't complain about his old room but this was twice what he had at home. His mom didn't allow TV’s in his room.

"Yeah... is it okay?" Kennedy bent down low to talk to James. James smiled and hugged Kennedy.

"Thanks Dad."

"Do you want to stay here first or you wanna do something else?" Kennedy asked.

"I want to spend the rest of the day with you Daddy." James said with a smile. "Would that be okay?" James asked.

"Yeah sure. Let’s go walk Kota."

"I can come too right?" John asked. James laughed and gave another high five to John.

"Mom we're heading out for awhile. We're walking Kota!"

"Be back before dinner!"

"Yes grandma!"

"Wow. She's big."

"I know. Go pet her. She's nice." Kennedy encouraged his son.

"Hi Kota. I'm James. I'm sort of your brother I guess." James smiled.

"John are you... Crying?" Kennedy looked at the taller boy.

"Crying? The fuck. I'm not crying. A twig flew in my eye you bastard." John slapped Kennedy shoulder. Kennedy laughed. "Retard." John muttered before picking the leash up.

"Let's leave your dad behind. He's being a bitch."

"What's a bitch?" James asked.

"Uh....... a bad boy." John replied and looked at Kennedy. Kennedy shrugged and took hold of James hand. James looked up and smiled at his dad.

"I don't think my dad is bad. My dad is cool. He's in a band and he gave me an awesome room. Can I live here forever?" James asked.

"Let's ask your mom about that." Kennedy laughed and they started walking around the block.
♠ ♠ ♠
you should look for "why pat owes kenny $20" John says "retard" and it's so cute.