‹ Prequel: Jasey Rae
Status: hiatus.

Into Your Arms

sequel to Jasey Rae ;

Jasey Rae Scott always told herself that she had a pretty messed up life. Her mother hated her, her father was completely out of her life, she was used shamelessly, and she rarely saw her best friends anymore because it hurt too much. That killed her. She desperately wanted to talk to the boys she had fallen in love with the day she met them. She missed them terribly, and they her. Some days, Jasey just wanted to stop her life and career completely and just tour all over the country with the boys she considered family. She just wanted a non-hectic life sometimes.

Alexander William Gaskarth always told himself that he had a pretty decent life. His parents both loved him dearly, Jack, Rian, and Zack were still with him, and the band he put his heart and soul into was finally beginning to kick off. He got to travel the world as he sung his heart out to thousands of fans. Sure, they weren't the main band, but they still had the times of their lives; they even had a good number of fans beginning to follow them.

The two people who others thought would marry each other now won't even speak to one another. Jasey went off to play baseball while Alex went to go follow his dream of touring with his band for fans. The two left off on a bad note. Alex had told Jasey he was only with her just to get what he wanted.

But did he really mean it?

amazing banner made by shanelle at overloaddd.

Rated R so I can write whatever the hell I want. :) (It's just for language.)
Don't like it? Don't read it.