Status: New Story- Complete

Imprinted on My Heart

Maeve has had a troubled life,

First her Father, Marco, was a womanising man-whore who cheated on her Mother, Aoife, a lot so they moved to her Mother's homeland of Ireland.
When she turned six though her Mother died and so she had to go and live with her whore Father who had many 'girlfriends' in the time that she was growing up until he finally married again though the woman he married was near enough as bad as him.

His new wife, Cashlin, was a whore as well who came along with her own daughter, Amber. Maeve quickly got taught that this woman was her new Mother and she had a Sister as well.

The only thing being that her Father had become abusive, hitting her and beating her while her Step-Mum turned out to be a verbal abuser who would slap her around ocassionally. Her Step-Sister was just as bad wit hte verbal abuse.

But none of this was as bad as one summer in Scotland when she was 13 and she was bitten by a Werewolf.

She had to learn about the turnings herself and how to deal with her new abilities all alone. She had to go through all this while being beaten and picked on by her family but she somehow managed to get by without meeting another Werewolf until one day her Father told her they were moving again and they came to a small town in Southern England where she walks into her new school and suddenly there are half a dozen Werewolves attending there.

What happens when she meets them? Will they be nice? Will they be suspicious? Will they hurt her?

Follow her through her journey of love, friendship and pain as she fights for her life and finds her Imprint amoung it all.