Status: New Story- Complete

Imprinted on My Heart

Chapter 13

Adolf’s POV

I walked around the field surveying all of the pack training.

I had called the pack to the meeting place, telling them all that we needed to get into training for the war and to figure out some battle plans. The heads of the families and I had been going over different strategies but none seemed right really for where we were, most of them needed a large open space and we just don’t have one of those, except the meeting ground we were all currently in.

I stood at the edge of the tree line and smiled slightly as I looked upon Alex. He really was a credit to me, he was a terrific fighter. He moved fluidly around his attacker, counter acting any attack sent against him with equal or more force until the attacker was on the ground with Alex’s hands around his throat.

Alex laughed and got off Jeff, his attack partner, holding out his hand and helping him up, they both had a laugh before getting serious again.

As I looked at Alex, I saw him looking over to another group. When I followed his sight I chuckled, of course he would be looking over there.

Maeve was training with Mia and Jo because she knew them both and they could actually fight. Women weren’t generally allowed in our war but I had a feeling we would need everyone we could get our hands on in this fight so they were being trained as well.

As I watched them my interest peaked; Maeve was doing very well with the sneak attack. She would get out of the opponents grip and hide herself; the other didn’t know where she was because she had no scent so as they looked for her she would sweep in and attack, getting them to the ground.

She actually was a skilled fighter in her own right which was surprising really considering she’s a bitten and also because she has no experience with this sort of thing being that she was usually on the receiving end instead.

I shook my head as that thought came to mind, I couldn’t fathom having to go through that day after day and not letting my wolf out to tear them to shreds, it must have taken a lot of will power to keep it at bay and just take it. It showed a strong character and one which could be relied on.

A thought came to mind as I looked over Maeve, yes it would work.

I turned and walked back to the group of family heads who were still talking and interrupted them
“I think I have a plan” I told them before starting to tell them the details.