Status: Active

My Love Is Love His Love Is False

Chapter 16

After hours of making love we fell asleep in each others arms.

My eyes peeled open and I turned over to see Jimmy sleeping a complete angel. I smiled slightly, then slowly crept out of bed. I slipped on my robe and slippers to cover my naked body.

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen to see Flow fixing a cup of coffee. He smiled at me weakly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I propped myself up on the counter.

He rubbed the dark circles under his eyes and groaned. "I'm really hung over."

I snickered, as I put down my bottle of water. I leaned over and rub his messy hair.

"You poor thing. Maybe you shouldn't throw a party. Especially when Jimmy is planning a sweet welcome home gift," I muttered.

He rolled his eyes as he poured more coffee into his cup. "Oh, come on, Missy. You know if he didn't plan that sweet surprise then you would have joined the party."

A sarcastic laugh escaped my throat as I swallowed down my water. "You're kidding me right?"

He just shook his head then sat down at the kitchen table. I hopped down off of the counter and joined him.

He poured sugar into his coffee and let out a drawn out sigh.

"Missy, you're a nice girl. I like you. You're cool, but...Jimmy isn't your type," he said giving me a serious look.

Was he really going to try and have a 'talk' with me? Of all people in the world Flow was going to try and talk to me.

Screw it. Lets see what he has to say.

"Flow, what are you trying to get at here? I mean, I know me and Jimmy have different personalities, but have you ever heard that opposites attract?" I said, clasping my hands together.

He shook his head at me. "Yes, I have heard that before, but it's complete and total bullshit." I looked at him as if were stupid. "Plus, Missy, he doesn't really...have a good dating history."

Getting slightly uncomfortable with where he was going, I tried to get up and from my chair, but he grabbed my arm. "Missy, please. Just hear me out. I know I'm not the smartest guy, but Jimmy is my best friend."

His eyes burned with desperation.

I nodded my head and sat down. "Go ahead."

Another sigh was let out from his mouth. "He doesn't have a good dating history, okay?"

"How? He didn't stay with them very long or something?" I asked. So what if he didn't date someone for a long period of time. He loves me. What should it matter?

"No, not even close," he murmured, burying his head into his hands.

I could tell this was really going to be hard for him to tell me.

He looked up at me and he almost looked scared. Scared for me. I didn't like where this could be going. Not at all. I wanted to get up and just walk away, but at the same time I was anxious to know about Jimmy.

"Missy...he's cheated on every girl he's been with since grade school," he blurted.

My heart sank down to the floor. I felt the blood rush from my face and my legs trembled. Could this really be true? Jimmy doesn't seem like the cheating type. He really doesn't.

Flow began to say something, but held back.

I shook my head. "No, you tell me," I said angrily with tears flooding my eyes.

"He...abuses." Was all he could manage to say. He pursed his lips and stared out the window.

Everything fell silent. All we could hear was the ticking of the clock mounted on the wall.

Could this be true? Would Jimmy do these things to me that he has done to his past girl friends? So many questions that I want answered right now...

"Hey, baby," Jimmy said from the kitchen arch-way.

I swallowed hard, as well as Flow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of update.

This is dedicated to Kim.
Happy New Years cupcake.