My Chemical Rammance

Rammstein to America

Richard Kruspe, the lead guitarist of Rammstein, scrubbed down the kitchen cheerfully. A strong ray of sunshine poured through the open windows. The birds sat on the edge of the window and chirped an energetic melody. The house was just so playful and happy. It was a glorious day and everyone in the house was happy. Flake shuffled into the kitchen, wearing one of Richard's shirts again.

"Guten morgen, Flake!" Richard sang.

"Fuck you," the man replied with equal enthusiasm. Richard scrunched his nose up and continued scrubbing the counters. "I'm just trying to be nice. No need to drop the F-bomb. Breakfast is on the table. Hungry?"

Flake shrugged his shoulders and said, "Not quite. You seem really happy today. Have you been smoking pot? Are you on something?" Richard ignored him and threw down his sponge. The kitchen sparkled radiantly with the strong, lingering smell of Mr. Clean. Richard took out a cigarette and put it to his lips. Flake flinched as if someone slapped him.

"PUT THAT AWAY! What's wrong with you?! You know I'm trying to quit smoking! That's the worst thing you could possibly do to me! Smoking in front of someone who's trying to quit.....what, do you tap dance in front of cripples too?!" Flake grumbled. He stood up and crossed his arms. "That's it. I'm going to watch Snow white with the guys," he added heatedly.

Richard rolled his eyes and put out the cigarette. Flake was bringing in an ominous dark cloud of destruction over his happy world of sparkles and rainbows. Flake knew this and it made him feel rather accomplished.
"Look," Flake said before leaving the room. "I don't mean to sound bitter, cruel, or angry, but I am, so that's how it usually comes out." Richard sighed and went into the living room to see what his other band mates were doing.

"WATCH OUT, SNOW WHITE! It's a trap! A trap!" Paul Landers squealed. He cuddled against Christoph and said, "Why does she eat the apple?! It's going to kill her! Who's going to take care of those hideous little men when she's gone?" Christoph laughed. Oliver tilted his head to the side. "This is.....just stupid. Why aren't we watching something more meaningful? Like....Like Oprah," Oliver asked while tuning his bass.

Till sat on the couch with a bored expression that just screamed, "I'm bored as hell!"
"............I'm bored as hell," Till mumbled. "But this movie intrigues me. We should make a video pertaining to this someday. How interesting." The phone rang and Richard picked it up, smiling like a goof ball. His smile quickly faded when he heard his manager's voice. "Put it on speaker phone," Flake demanded.

*Click*

"Pack your bags, guys. The touring schedule was moved up. We'll be leaving for the United States today. You'll also have to share the tour bus with another group of people. My chemical romance. Heard of em? There were some complications with their ride, and you'll be playing at the same concerts anyway. I offered to let them board with you," The voice said.
Till raised an eyebrow. Flake wiggled around on the couch while screaming, "I hate America! There's no way you can make me go there now! I'm watching Snow white, dammit!"

"Why did she eat the apple???" Paul cried.

"Calm down," Christoph grumbled. Richard sighed. Nobody really wanted to go anywhere that day. They also had to share their bus with a bunch of strangers? What the hell......

"Let's get packing," Richard said sadly. One of the birds flew in from the kitchen and perched itself on his shoulder. He listlessly threw it into the wall.