My Chemical Rammance

Tilly Ol' Pal (Reprise)

Frank pressed himself against Richard, who kept him in a warm embrace. The sky was a dark navy blue. It was still dark, but the sun would be coming up soon. He thought it would be a good idea to start heading back to the bus. Richard pressed his lips against the back of his neck and softly sucked the tender flesh. Frank squirmed and tried not to laugh.

"Tickles?" Richard asked after pulling his lips away. Frank didn't answer. "Does....this tickle?" Richard bit the other guitar player, hard enough to draw blood. Frank let out a strangled gasp. "You bit me! What's wrong with you? Now you're a vampire?"

"Don't look so afraid. Remember.......'vampires will never hurt you.' I can't guarantee that, but I'll try," he assured. Frank scanned Richard. He looked great without a shirt on. He looked great with one on too, but that wasn't the point. His jeans were back on.....for the time being. Frank was wearing Richard's shirt. It was big on him and long.

"That man, Till, is.....you know, are you two--"

"Together? No. We're just friends. What made you think that though?"

"All the weird looks he gave me whenever I was close to you," Frank said hesitantly.

"Oh that? Don't worry. He just dosen't like you."

Richard reached up and ran his fingertips along the boy’s cheek. Frank leaned into the caress, letting his eyes slide closed as Richard caressed his lips with soft fingertips. “Come here,” Richard commanded as he reached up and pulled the smaller boy on top of him. Frank whimpered as Richard let his hands wander around the waistband of his pants, dipping his hands under his boxers and slowly raking nails along his hips and pelvic bone. Frank pushed his hands away. Someone was watching them. He could hear the bushes rustling.

"Who's there?" Frank asked sharply. Gerard poked his head up, his cheeks a deep red.

"I was......I didn't know where you went," he said softly. Richard almost laughed. It seemed that Frank still had feelings for the boy. He obviously did. He wouldn't have been so embarrassed about being caught in the act if he didn't. Richard shrugged his shoulders and stood off of the ground. "What were you two doing?" Gerard inquired.

"If you must know.....we became lost. Frank fell in a mud puddle and his clothes became filthy. I gave him my shirt so he wouldn't have to be wet anymore. We would have found our way back eventually. There's no need for you to be so nosey. We should go back," Richard said calmly. Frank stared at Richard. It wasn't the best of lies, but Gerard fell for it.

"Thanks," Frank whispered. Richard walked ahead of them to the bus. Frank and Gerard tagged behind, walking side by side.

~~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~

Paul climbed out from under the bus. He was covered in grime and dirt. "I think I did it. The bus should be working now, right? Am I done?" Paul asked wearily. Richard walked up and Paul ran to him, nearly in tears.

"Okay. You have to take over for me. I c-can't take it anymore!" Paul cried.

"Hm? Who's that? What's wrong? Stop looking so vulnerable. You must be overreacting," Richard grunted. Till and Flake were laughing from inside the bus. What they were laughing about? Who knew?

"They all left me out here with that lunatic! He's a creepy old man, Rich. He tried to do things to me. I mean it! No one even cares! All they want is the bus to be fixed," Paul whined.

"Tried to do things to you? Like what?" Richard was a bit skeptical. Paul could see that and it annoyed him.

"He reached under the bus and grabbed my wrench! I mean....well, no, he didn't grab my wrench. That's what he said he was trying to get, but he--" Richard cut him off and sent him into the bus.

"Shoo shoo. Stop being so dramatic. If he needs help, Till and I will take over. TILL! Get out here!" Richard yelled.

"NO! NEVER! I'm too busy laughing at stuff!" He shouted. Richard narrowed his eyes and went in the bus, dragging Till with him when he returned outside. "We're going to help you. Deal with it. Hurry up. We've missed the first night of our concert. People will begin to think we're dead," Richard said gruffly.

"I hate you so much, Richard," Till spat bitterly.

"I love you too, Till."

The truck driver seemed a bit disappointed when Paul scampered onto the bus. There was nothing he could really do about it, so he took what he could get and finished repairing the vehicle.

“There we go, she be runnin’ like a beat,” remarked the devious truck driver, his eyes a sentimental gray-haze. Richard just nodded and walked away bitterly. He had intended to stroll onto the bus, but his eyes met the back of Frank’s head.
“There you are, Pansy,” cooed a disinclined Richard. Frank turned and smiled. “Hi, Richard…. Err – ”
“The bus is leaving in five minutes. Get your queer and gear and get on board,” harped a rather ardent Richard. Frank turned his head. “Um, Richard?” he mused in silence.
“What?”
“… You interest me.”
Richard just smirked, but his eyes lightened. “Whatever you say, Pansy-boy.”
Richard took his step onto the bus, and walked on board, his stare beamed with a flirty, ecstatic, gape, that even Till, who had been apathetic for the most part, acknowledged.
“Fraaaannnnnnk. There you are!” chafed a voice.
Frank turned to see Gerard, holding a pie in his arms as if it were a child. “I made you a pie.”
Frank beamed and patted Gerard’s head softly. Gerard handed him a fork, and he took a rather large bite. Frank’s eyes widened – the pie was dire!
“What…. What kind of pie is this?” choked Frank. Gerard tilted his head cheerfully and childishly, “Tobacco pie! To help you with your smoking habit. Naughty Frank!” Gerard giggled and swayed his index finger in the air.
“Oh….” sputtered Frank, trying to cease his coughing. “It’s – it’s great,” he chuckled.
Gerard and Frank walked side by side into the bus, and Frank just beamed a defiant smile.
“Hehehe, look who it is, Till. That fag-got Frank. NO, WAIT! FRANK THE FAG-GOT!” Flake teased from the front. Flake was laughing a rather energetic giggle while Till just glowered at him.
“Stop making fun of the way I say fag-got.”
“HAHAHAHA, HE DID IT AGAIN! Fag-got!”
“Quiet you two,” chafed a cool Richard. “I don’t think our pansy friend appreciates that.”
“CHRISTOPH, I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!” shrieked a distressed Paul. Paul ran headfirst into Frank, his eyes gazing up at him. “AHHHH! You… wait, where’s Christoph?”
Frank tilted his head and simply grumbled something to the fact of, “dunno.”
“CHRISTOPH, YOU LEFT ME OUTSIDE AGAIN WITH THAT OLD MAN – GERARD!” Paul wrapped his arms around Gerard tightly. “Sometimes he’s just so horrid and so – so dastardly! Sometimes, he can be the worst boyfriend ever!”
Gerard just bit his lip and embraced the distressed Paul as well. “Poor Paulie!”
“Soooo…. What happens on the bus, stays on the bus…. Right?” whispered Ray to Mikey.
“SHUT UP. OKAY. I TOTALLY WAS HAVING A DREAM ABOUT MARIAH CAREY WHEN I KISSED YOU – GOD JUST LOOK AT YOU – YOU’RE DISGUSTING! HIDEOUS! WHY DID I HAVE TO WAKE UP, RAY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SCREAM?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

All of the bus stood silent, but their eyes glanced over Ray and Mikey with dubious supersite.
“Is this bus going to move or what?” inquired a cross Richard.
“I don’t know…” shrugged a disappointed Frank.
“Quiet pansy.”
Richard clasped his hands and gave Frank a wink…
In a couple more hours they’d reach their destination, sing, and forget about the whole thing….
Until….
20 years later.

Richard scratched his head genuinely – he had aged through the years. He sat in the rocking chair beside Till.
“Tilly old pal… do you remember those… those romance people we toured with?” asked Richard, breathing into his respirator.
“Unfortunately,” answered the apathetic flame-thrower Till.
“Tilly, I totally had done did one of them…. And it was awesome….”

THE END!