Status: Slight hiatus: we're both acquiring rapidly growing social lives.

The Alex and Charlie Format

Six

Alex walked back into the apartment, taking his shoes and jacket off, slowly, at the door before walking in further. He stopped, hovering the the entrance to the living room.
"Hey," he greeted quietly, watching Charlie carefully.

Charlie stood at the end of the hall that lead into the main room. He stared at him a bit longer than he probably should have. "Hey," he breathed. He was worried about him coming home, he didn't know why, considering it was plenty light out.

Alex didn't really know what to say then, Charlie'd called him back before he'd really had a chance to figure out what to say.
"S-sorry. About earlier," he said eventually, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

Charlie shook his head. "No, it's er..." He wanted to tell him it was okay, but he had questions. He sighed and took Alex's wrist, leading him to the sofa. Then, he paced a step, to the point where it just looked like he was being oddly nervous. "Er," he murmured, not at a loss. "I made tea! Er, if you want some."

Alex blinked, confused by Charlie's actions. "Uh, okay, sure," he said, sitting down awkwardly.

Charlie nodded and brought two mugs to the couch full two minutes later. He was never good with girls, why would he be any better with guys? He was charming, but he didn't do it purposely, like anyone ever did. He was just awkward, because he was thinking he really did like Alex too.

Alex took his cup and sipped it slowly. He opened his mouth to say something at least five times before sound finally came out.
"Charlie..."

Charlie felt his breathing go out, then he pulled it back in. "Yeah?" he murmured as he looked down at him, more nervous than ever.

"I..." Alex started, taking a deep breath in, "Ireallylikeyouokay?" He said, all in one breath, staring down into his tea.

Charlie let out a breath after he did. He smiled slightly, then sat beside him on the sofa. He gulped slowly nodded. "I think I do, too," he said quietly, a bit afraid.

Alex looked up at him, "Really?" He asked hopefully, not quite believing the words.

"Yeah," Charlie replied honestly. "I think I was just pretty scared. I mean... I had no idea and, honestly, we both know I'm really not good in that department." He laughed a little, hoping the mood had lightened.

"That is true," Alex said with a smile, relaxing slightly and taking another sip of tea, actually tasting it this time.

Charlie rolled his eyes with an embarrassed grin, then stuck his tongue out. He licked his lips after, then took a sip of the tea. "Would you mind, er..." How was he supposed to ask that? It was too awkward.

"Mind what?" Alex asked, tilting his head and sipping his tea again.

Charlie shook his head, looking at the TV screen. He'd turned it back on in hopes it'd make the place seem more friendly instead of tense like he knew it was going to be.

"No, tell me," Alex insisted, poking Charlie's side. He'd barely noticed the TV was on.

Charlie wriggled, then smiled. He would tickle him again if he didn't. "I just... er, yano, if you could... again?" he asked, quite nervous with it.

"Ohh," Alex said with a smile, before leaning over and kissing him again.

Charlie's eyes closed and his breath hitched. He reminded himself to breathe and did so, leaning into the kiss a bit.

Alex deepened the kiss, reaching up to tangle his fingers in the hair at the top of Charlie's neck.

Charlie leaned in a bit as well, a hand pressing against Alex's shirt, then gripping at it. He pressed in a bit more, having a second of dominance in the kiss. He didn't want to stop any time soon.

Alex smirked into the kiss, wrapping his other arm around Charlie's waist pulling him closer, biting down gently on the boy's bottom lip.

Charlie made a very small noise, then pulled back, inhaling slowly. "Alex," he murmured, his tone warning. Unless he planned to do something, he didn't want Alex to be doing anything that would turn him on.

Alex ignored him, pressing his lips into Charlie's neck and sliding a hand under his shirt. He was already very much turned on.

Charlie took in another deep breath. He let out a sigh, then allowed his head to tilt back, hands pressing against the couch to steady himself.

Alex sucked and nibbled at Charlie's neck, making a point of leaving a mark, as he traced his fingers over his stomach.

Charlie's fingers gripped a bit harder at his shirt and he let slip a small noise. It felt so odd, Alex was his best mate for all these years, and now this. He was hardly sexually experienced.

Alex licked over the mark he made before pulling Charlie's shirt off and attaching their lips together again. He should probably be taking it slow, he knew how inexperienced Charlie was, but he was having a hard time controlling himself.

Charlie helped get his shirt off a little, but was caught off guard by the kiss. When Alex kissed him, he was still focusing on his shirt. He closed his eyes as he kissed back, though, leaning back a little and putting his palms flat out on the sofa.

Alex pulled his own shirt off quickly, breaking their lips apart for barely a second before reconnecting them. He moved so he was on top of Charlie, straddling his waist and pressing their bare skin together.

Charlie watched him, unable to help himself from staring. He was admiring it all, and now, he would try to be a little less confused and get a hold of himself. He kissed back a bit harder, lowering himself flat against the sofa.

Alex pulled away, pausing to admire the half naked boy underneath him, before slowly sliding his hand down the from of his jeans, palming ~him through his boxers.

Charlie looked up at him, slowly searching his eyes. His mouth opened and he let out several uneven breaths, fingers curling as they landed on his side, then pushed up his back.

Alex pressed his lips to Charlie's again, as he pulled his hand out and undid his jeans, pushing them down quickly before undoing his own.

Charlie kicked them off his feet, having a bit of trouble, but managing fine. He looked up at Alex, then tried to help, just making their hands fumble together in a mess.

Alex caught Charlie's hands, stopping them with a smile. He pulled his jeans off over his feet and flung them away, bending down to kiss him gently before sliding his boxers down.

Charlie watched him, then met his smile. He didn't understand why Alex was so much more relaxed than he was. He let his hand find the skin on his back again, nails digging in slightly and scratching down. They were short, so they didn't scratch hard.

Alex kissed him softly again before pulling his own boxers off and, gently, flipped Charlie over.

Charlie closed his eyes and took in a breath. He had heard it hurt like hell and he wasn't exactly sure if he was ready for that, but he knew that his hormones sure didn't say the same.