Status: Slight hiatus: we're both acquiring rapidly growing social lives.

The Alex and Charlie Format

Seven

Alex pulled out and collapsed backwards against the other end of the couch, breathing heavily. He looked down at Charlie, hoping he hadn't been too rough. He'd tried to slow. "A thousand fangirls'd probably die of happiness if they could see us now," he said, slightly breathlessly.

Charlie glanced over at him, breathlessly and with tired eyes. He inhaled deeply. He was sure his voice would be a little rough and they had successfully ruined that spot on the couch for at least Charlie. He could get it out, but he knew the story. He sighed, then smiled and nodded, staring up at the ceiling with a stupid grin spread on his lips.

Alex smiled at him, and lent down to kiss him gently. "I'm going to go shower," he said softly, running a hand through Charlie's hair before standing up slowly.

Charlie shook his head. He knew he wasn't going to be able to walk just yet. Alex was quite gentle, but it was his first time and it hurt like hell. "No," he murmured quietly, pulling him down and kissing the corner of his mouth. "Stay 'ere," he said with a soft whine.

"Okay," Alex said with a smile, sliding back onto the couch next to him and wrapping his arms around his waist. "How are you feeling?" he asked softly.

Charlie leaned into him a bit and sighed, smiling. "Sore," he replied honestly, feeling a bit embarrassed that he was this way in front of him.

"Sorry," Alex murmured, absently rubbing Charlie's back.

Charlie leaned into him a little more from the touch. "You can go shower," he said quietly. He didn't want him to, but he was okay with it. He'd probably get tea or something. "Thanks," he said with a smile, not looking at him as he did. He didn't want to say that, but it slipped out.

"I don't really have to. I kinda like lying here with you," Alex said with a smile, the rub turning into a gentle massage. "And thanks for what?"

Alex's touch was relaxing Charlie all the more. He sighed and pressed his lips to the skin, then, without a care, pushing some hair from his face. "Er... all of this."

"Well, you're more than welcome," Alex said before giving him a quick, soft kiss.