Status: Slow Updates

Green Grass

On the microphone, broadcasting our voices and angers over the too-limited reach of the airwaves, we feel like infinite entities. In between the pristinely whitewashed walls of the institution-school and the suppression of pockmarked ceiling-tiles, caught up in the constant eroding waves of people-- after all that, we are the voices of the disenfranchised masses. Body after body, sweeping past in a tide of non-response, they don't hear us; we are heard by those who want something to hear, who search out that ever-elusive more that there may be out there.

When we take seats in our badly-upholstered, moth-eaten, and time-worn thrones, we feel revolutionary. We feel as though the patchwork we are in, and the labyrinth where we should be are just two illusions: two anti-realities that we have made up in our nightmares. This is closer to the 'real' I have always imagined. This hands-in-pockets, slouching-too-much, walking-too-fast reality, shuffling up the hand-me-down street, after spilling our minds' products into salvaged electronic interpreters. We are the unseen kings of the shantytown, broadcasting our speeches and decrees to self-deafened ears; all we want is to pierce the barrier of ignorance.

So we try, and that is enough for now.
  1. Tommy
    Wherein we meet Tommy, and he shouts.
  2. Elizabeth
    Wherein Elizabeth tunes into something strange.
  3. Tommy
    Wherein a description is made of Antony and his practices.
  4. Rachelle
    Wherein there is a reunion and an introduction.
  5. Antony
    Wherein Rachelle wants in on things.
  6. Rachelle
    Wherein things are procured and names established.
  7. Elizabeth
    Wherein the city is blemished.
  8. Tommy
    Wherein royalty is established.
  9. Rachelle
    Wherein change is upon us.
  10. Tommy
    Wherein we celebrate.
  11. Antony
    Wherein the escape is narrow.
  12. Rachelle
    Wherein there is no going back.