From The Outside.

Kill All Your Friends.

Marie’s Perspective;

I saw Frank hanging out with Mikey and another girl over by the big tree. I couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy. He was dancing around, so happy about one certain thing. Probably because he finally broke me down. Maybe that’s all he wanted. He wanted to see me break, then tell everyone about it. That’s what everyone tried to do. They tried to get me as weak as possible then destroy me. They all thought my life was perfect. They wanted to make sure that something was wrong with my life. Newsflash: my life isn’t as perfect as it seems. I’m just not as weak as you all think.

Instead of sitting with those bitches at the ‘popular’ table inside, I sat outside to enjoy the nice summer sun. Actually, I kinda wanted to see if Frank would notice me being alone and ask me to come and join him and his friends. It’d be nice to have fun at lunch instead of gossip about shit I didn’t even care about for once.

So here I was, sitting down by myself. It felt like I was in middle school again. I felt so alone in this world. I felt like someone was about ready to throw a damn sandwich in my hair. But as minutes passed, nothing happened. I was just there. No one bothered me, no one threw a sandwich in my hair... Frank didn’t come up and invite me to sit with him and his friends.

I glanced up and saw Frank sitting there, just staring at his food. He didn’t seem as bouncy as he was just a few minutes ago. He looked rather... lonely. I wanted to go up to him and ask him what was wrong, but Jenna and Kayla always told me that it was always a guy’s job to go up to a girl. If a girl ever came up to a guy, she was a whore. Then again, they’re hypocrites. Obviously, they’re whores.

“A-Are you okay?” I asked, approaching Frank. He looked up at me, then back at his food. “Frank, talk to me.”

“Wouldn’t your friends bitch at you for talking to me?” He snapped. I took a step back, then sighed. “Look Nat — Marie, just leave me alone. You don’t want anything to do with me, and I don’t want anything else to do with you.”

“But that encounter at my lock —”

“Just leave me the fuck alone!”

This got the attention of Mikey and the mystery girl. Mikey was by my side in seconds, and the mystery girl just sat there, confusion written all over her pale face. I felt a warm tear roll down my face.

“Fine,” I growled. “I’ll fucking leave you alone.”

And with that, I turned around and left Frank, Mikey, and Ms. Mystery Girl. If he didn’t give a shit about me, then why would I give a shit about him? We were now mere strangers to each other; we’re back to where we started.

---

Frank’s Perspective;

“Yo, man. What the hell was that about?” Mikey growled. “She was being nice and you just blew her off. She took a risk, and this is what you do? What happened to ‘I’d do anything for her’?”

I rolled my eyes. “Honestly, I don't give a shit anymore. Jenna and Kayla told me to stay the fuck away from her because she doesn't even care. Apparently, she was just being a ‘nice person’ and that they just dared her to befriend me, then to crush me later on in the year. I don’t wanna get hurt, okay?”

Envy slapped my arm. “Frankie! That’s bullshit! Didn’t you see the look in her eyes?” She whispered. “Bro, she’s sincere about this.”

I took a glance at Envy. She looked really hurt about this. She looked like she was to slap me or something. I didn’t bother saying anything else. I mean, she was Mikey’s new girlfriend. Well, Mikey’s first girlfriend, and I didn’t wanna be on bad terms with her.

“Frank, get your ass up and talk to her.”

“What are you doing here?”

Standing before me was Gerard Arthur Way. He was Mikey’s brother and one of my best friends. He graduated last year, so there was no actual reason for him to be here. But then again, it was lunch and he was pretty cool with the principal so you never know.

“Frank, just get your ass up and apologize to her for being a prick or so God help me, I will stick my shoe up your ass so bad, it makes your stomach explode with semen.”

“Now that doesn’t even make sense,” I muttered, standing up. “It’s not like she’s even gonna care, okay? So why bother?”

“If this is the same Marie from when you were in 8Th grade, then she’s gonna care. And if she took the time and effort to come up to you when you looked down, she’s gonna care. Seriously, just listen to me. Go up to her and apologize.”

I tried to look for Marie without being obvious. I found her sitting by herself over by another tree. She was just sitting here, writing in her journal. I’ve learned that she does that whenever she’s in a bad mood. She says it’s better to write out her feelings than to take it out on others.

“Go,” Gerard pushed.

“I’m scared,” I whispered. I honestly was. What would happen if she just ignored me or started teasing me? Or what if she just told me straight up that she hated my guts.

“Go,” he repeated.

“I’m fucking scared man!”

“Go!” he yelled, slapping my head. “Just fucking go!”

I sighed and made my way over to her.

I stood over her awkwardly, then bit my lip. “Uh… Hey,” I mumbled. “Look, Marie, I’m sorry for being an asshole. I was just thinking things through okay?”

Her eyes slowly trailed up from her journal to my face. I suddenly felt self-conscious. What if I looked like I didn’t care? What if there was something on my face? …Shit.

“It’s alright,” she whispered. She looked back down to her journal and continued to write.

“No, it’s not alright!” I screamed. “Fucking hell, Natalie!” I swear, I saw her cringe at the sound of her real name. “Natalie, I was a fucking douche-bag, and you were nothing but nice to me!” She stood up then pursed her lips. “Look I’m sorry, I was thinking about things back in 8Th grade, okay? I just fucking miss being with you! It’s been like this since you changed! Natalie, I still love you alright?”

Marie Natalie looked down at her shoes then back up at me. She licked her lips and sighed. “I’m sorry Frank,” she muttered. “Look, I tried being your friend, and you fucked it up.” She looked past me again. “I tried so hard; I was nice, I was honest, I was loyal… But I swear, you’re just a huge cunt.”

I sighed. “Alright, whatever,” I whispered. I felt hurt, rejected, angry, and depressed. I spilled my guts out to her. I’ve never done that for anyone… And this is what happens. I took the risk, so I should’ve expected a consequence.

I turned around, ready to leave and go back to my group of friends, when I saw Jenna. She stood there, her face glowing red, tears about ready to fall. She was glaring at Marie Natalie, who was glaring back.

“After all the things I’ve done for you,” Jenna began, “this is how you repay me?! Bitch, I invented you!”

Natalie shrugged. “I don’t give a fuck,” she grinned. “Now go off and fuck your new boy-toy. No one even likes you. They just want your vagina. Now leave before I decide to kill you all for all the shit you’ve done to me.”

“What, you’re just gonna kill all your friends?” Jenna laughed sarcastically. “You’re not fucking serious, are you?”

Natalie raised an eyebrow. “Oh, you don’t know the shit I’ve done before I met you.” This was a lie; she was so young and innocent before she met them. “Now fucking leave before I stick these annoying heels down your throat like Scott’s dick, alright?”

Jenna let out a loud groan of frustration and stormed off, making a scene. “You’re gonna regret this, Bryar!”

“No one cares!” I yelled, laughing and flipping her off. I looked back at Natalie and smiled. “Uh hey…”

She giggled. “Yo, what’s up Frankie?” She sat back down and motioned for me to sit down with her. I took her up on her offer and took a seat next to her. “So what were you talking about earlier? You still love me?” Natalie winked.

Oh shit, she remembers that?
♠ ♠ ♠
buhbai queen bitch~*~*~!
xo<3 c: