Status: Fin.

Just the Way You Are

Fifteen

Eve could feel nothing but bliss.

Jacob's lips against her own felt so right. The feel of it caused goose bumps to erupt on her tanned, silky smooth skin, and the hairs on her neck to stand on end.

She moaned softly into one of the kisses as Jacob began to lay down on her bed, pulling her along for the ride. She straddled his hips comfortably and kept her hands on his shirtless chest. Her eye were closed as she let her fingers run over his few abs, using her imagination to create how they looked in her mind.

Eve pulled away from his lips reluctantly, smiling down at him. He grinned back at her, moving a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "God... you're so beautiful, Eve." He mumbled in awe.

She giggled lightly and began to kiss his neck, sucking and biting a few areas, getting a small grunt of pleasure from him every once in a while.

Jacob's eyes were half open and a pleased smile plastered to his lips. He was thoroughly enjoying the feel of her lips on his skin. He couldn't think straight, her image was the only thing occupying his mind, and he loved that fact.

His hands that rested upon her hips sneakily moved to the front of her shirt, and played with the bottom hem. He wouldn't go farther than this, however. He didn't want to overstep his boundaries. After all, this was only their second time together like this.

"You can..." Eve mumbled through her kisses. "If you want to."

Jacob was stunned, but it made him happy. Not because she wanted him to do it, but because she trusted him. He was trustworthy in her eyes, and he loved knowing that.

A howl was heard from outside and Eve stopped, looking out her window.

Shit... Jacob was conflicted. He knew that it was Embry or Quil calling for him to take his shift for patrol, though he didn't want to leave Eve. However, he also knew that if he didn't, he'd have both of them snapping at him for having to take care of his shift... again. Not only would they be angry, but Sam would surely get on his tail about it as well. I've gotta do it. He concluded.

"I've gotta go, Eve." He lifted her off his body and set her to the rest of the bed with ease. "My dad's expecting me to be home earlier than usual." He lied smoothly, kissing her lips before standing up and smiling down at her.

She gave a small grin, nodding in understanding. "Alright," She spoke softly. "Be safe driving home."

Jacob chuckled. "Always am, Eve."

Jacob waved goodbye to Eve as he climbed out the window and landed onto the ground with a thud, jogging off towards his car. He got in and started up the engine, driving off quickly towards his house to drop off his vehicle and begin his patrol.

As he met up with Quil and Embry, they told Jacob where to start his patrol. Jacob smiled seeing that his patrol would be around Eve's area that night.

Jacob was soon sprinting off towards Eve's home. He paused for a minute as he saw her bedroom light on. He could see her making sure the window was locked and getting her bed ready for bed.

Eve finished moving her comforters around her bed and then heard her cell's ringtone go off loudly. She picked it up and sighed before answering and putting it on speaker, being lazy and putting it onto the nightstand.

"Hey Jesse,"

"Hey, Eve, I've missed you so much, babe."

"Yea, same here."

"So what are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed. I had a really tiring day." She answered, hoping he'd get the hint that she didn't want to talk at the moment.

"Oh, sorry to hear that, Eve. Guess what?"

She rolled her eyes before going along. "What?"

"My classes are going great. My teachers are impressed."

"That's great, Jesse." She replied, slightly happy for him.

"Yea, I know. Of course I knew I'd be good, I mean the others in the class are never going to get anywhere in life, let alone acting careers." He chuckled.

Eve grimaced at his cockiness. "Let's try and stay humble here, Jesse. You're not Johnny Depp material yet."

"Not yet, but I'm getting there." He retorted. "Anyways, I got you something. It should be arriving at your house pretty soon. I'd say maybe a day or two."

"Aw, thanks Jesse. That was really sweet of you."

"I know, right? Anyways, I'll talk to you later, babe. Gotta go." He said with a sigh. "I love you, Eve."

"I love you, too, Jesse." She replied, sticking her tongue out at the end in slight disgust. She never liked saying something that wasn't true.

Jacob growled lowly after Eve had hung up the phone. He was angry at Jesse. He was such a little suck up to her. Not to mention a complete cocky bastard. He knew for sure he'd never understand how the two of them ended up together...

Jacob couldn't believe that they were still a couple. Jacob couldn't believe that Jesse was the one telling her "I love you", and not him. It was wrong. It didn't make sense. What upset Jacob even more was that Eve had said it back to him.

Jake, I'm sure she didn't mean it. I mean, who would like that asswipe...? Jared stated, trying to cheer him up.

Jacob had totally forgotten that he was on patrol. He shook his head before continuing his rounds and softly agreeing with him.

As Jacob returned home that night he came to the conclusion he had been debating with himself about...

I've gotta tell her. She has to know. He looked in the mirror and chuckled.

"It's either me or Jesse. I'm done keeping this a secret."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, Jacob is tired of a secret affair with Eve. He wants to go public. How cute, no? (:

Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's only 3 pages, but I'm a little pressed for time at the moment.

I'd like to thank the following people for commenting, you're all amazing:
clearlyconfused
Cutie 0.0 Cucumber
bloodravyn
Lachen Immer

Last chapter, I'm sorry if it may have been graphic. I should've warned you and I'm sorry. No one's complained or anything, but I feel the need to apologize. So I'm sorry if you were grossed out.