Status: Fin.

Just the Way You Are

Twenty-two

There was small chatter across the room as many people were finishing up their dinner meals. They talked about the day's events, what they did when they had company visiting, and how much their health has improved over their stay at Rosewood.

At one of the large circular tables, Amy, the group leader, stood up with a smile. She cleared her throat and got the attention of everyone who sat there.

"Guys, as we all know, Eve will be leaving us tomorrow." Amy began, causing Eve to blush as all eyes fell upon her. Eve couldn't help but smile when she remembered that Cora had acted the same way the day before she completed rehab.

"Eve, working with you has been a privilege. It doesn't feel like it's been two months, but only mere days since you first arrived. You're a great girl with an outstanding personality. You're beautiful, and everyone who doesn't acknowledge or tells you otherwise is simply blind. Don't you dare let anyone try to break you down. You're something else Eve, and that makes you special." Amy stated and then picked up her small cup of water. "I propose a toast to Eve, may the road ahead of you be a pleasant one filled with nothing but loved ones and happiness."

Everyone at the table picked up their cups and raised them up with smiles, and as dinner finished, everyone gave Eve hugs and best wishes. Amy walked Eve to her room in a comfortable silence and as they reached her door, they turned to one another.

"I meant everything that I said at dinner right now, Eve. You're truly remarkable." She told her. "I hope that everything works out for you after Rosewood."

"Thank you, Amy. You've been such a great friend throughout my time here. I enjoyed your company and your friendship." Eve replied with a smile.

"I was happy to help. I'll wake you up at regular time so that way you can use that time to pack." Amy then engulfed Eve in a hug, which she returned happily, and pulled away with misty eyes. "Goodnight, Eve, sleep well."

"Thanks Amy, you, too."

The next morning, Eve woke up by Amy's knock on her door. After greeting each other, Amy said her final goodbye to Eve and went off to start her usual day. Eve hopped into the shower quickly and got dressed when she returned to her room. After brushing her stringy, wet hair, she got out her suitcases from her closet and began to pack them while listening to her iPod that was on shuffle. Eve hummed along to the songs that played and got most of her packing done in no time at all.

Someone knocked on her door, however, Eve wasn't able to hear it due to the headphones that blasted her favorite artists. Jacob poked his head into the room and smiled when he saw her bobbing her head to the music he could hear with his sharp, enhanced hearing, her back to him. He carefully walked inside, closed the door and made his way to her.

He knelt down behind her and listened to the song she was humming softly to. It was one of the newer artists, Jacob wasn't sure what his name was — Bruno something-or-other, but knew that the song was called "Just The Way You Are". The song had been a hit on the radio — it was on almost all the time on every single radio station, and so Jacob knew bits and pieces of the song. As the song drew to it's closing chorus, Jacob took the buds out of her ears, making her jump in the process, and began to softly sing the words.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cause you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are."

"Jake, you're so damn cheesy...!" Eve giggled, twisting around and engulfing her boyfriend in a tight embrace.

"No, I'm not." He replied, kissing her lips softly. "But I missed you."

"I just saw you yesterday during visiting hours, Jake."

"You do realize that's still a long time, right?"

"Jeez, you're clingy." Eve, teased.

"Only to you."

Jacob helped Eve finish the remainder of her packing and was soon carrying out her suitcases to the car. As they walked through the small lobby, Doctor Herbert walked out and headed towards Eve, giving her a warm hug.

"Working with you was a pleasure, Eve. I hope that your life will only get better from here on out."

"Thank you, Doctor Herbert, for helping me out. I really appreciate it. I hope the same for you. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Eve. Have a safe trip home, the two of you."

Jacob and Eve said their goodbyes and soon were out on the road heading back to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to catch a flight back to Port Angeles. After about an hour's drive, they arrived, returned the luggage, and bought tickets for the next flight to Port Angeles that would be departing hours away at around six o'clock in the evening.

The couple walked through the terminals and sat down at one of the many cushioned benches, waiting for their plane to be called for boarding. Jacob let his arm run around Eve's shoulders and he pulled her into him.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." Eve replied, a small smile crept upon her lips as she took a quick glance at him from the corner of his eye.

"Are you excited to be going home?"

"Yes, of course I am. I can't wait to see my mom." She sighed. "I just... I just can't believe that chemo is the only option for her. Just when I thought that this nightmare would all be over, it decides to stay. If only I had brought her in sooner, noticed the signs faster... maybe this wouldn't be happening."

"Don't say that, Eve. This wasn't your fault. No one noticed the change in Darla for a bit. If anything, you may be the reason she's still alive. If that tumor had gone unnoticed, it could've possibly done something to her and she might not even be living right now."

Eve sighed and pushed herself further into Jacob's chest. "I guess, but I still feel partly responsible."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Eve. We're going to have to make the best of it, that's all. Who knows, maybe all she needs is a few months of chemo....?"

Eve smiled at Jacob's reassuring. "Thanks." She got comfortable in his arms and he did as well. Eve was soon falling asleep in his arms, waiting for time to pass by so she could head home.

Their flight was called and the two of them grabbed their few carry-on items and began to board. They found their seats, placed their belongings in the compartments above and sat down next to each other. After everyone had boarded and the flight attendants had gone over the safety instructions, the plane made it's speedy way down the runway and lifted into the sky.

When the plane touched down onto solid ground again, Eve and Jacob were the first few out of the flying machine. They got their things from baggage claim and hailed down a taxi. Jacob gave the driver his home address and the two of them were on their way without another second wasted.

They arrived at Jacob's house in a mere thirty minutes, and the cab driver helped them unload their things. Eve paid and tipped him well and soon they were bringing their things into the familiar, humble red home.

"I'm so beat..." Eve sighed. "But I still feel awake."

"It's because you slept at the airport." Jacob replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Want me to drive you home?"

"Would it be alright if I stayed the night?" She inquired. "My mom might be asleep and I don't want to walk in and make a ruckus. She needs her sleep."

"Of course, you can stay the night whenever you want, Eve. You don't have to ask."

"Great, thanks." Eve then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"No, thank you."

Eve helped Jacob unpack his things and put them in their rightful place. After that was finished, they both got ready for bed. Jacob merely stripped down to his boxers while Eve slipped on some black shorts and a white camisole top. They climbed onto the piece of furniture and smiled at one another.

Spontaneously, Eve leaned in and kissed his lips hungrily. She didn't know why she had done it, she just simply had. Jacob returned her kiss and let his arms wrap around her waist, and with that, he pulled her onto his body so she straddled his hips.

Eve ran her hands through his hair and got goosebumps all over her body. Jacob let his hands reside on Eve's hips, occasionally wandering down to her bottom and up again. They pulled away for air, and Jake then left butterfly kisses on every inch of her neck. His lips ventured all over and found hers once more and them met in a fierce crash.

Jacob's hand left her hips and went for the bottom of her shirt, getting ready to pull it off.

"Jake, we can't. Your dad might hear us." Eve protested.

"He's not here. He's spending the night at the Clearwaters'. Sue doesn't like him staying her all by himself." He replied. "If you don't want to go through with this though, I'll understand."

Without another thought, Eve went back to kissing her boyfriend. Jacob continued with his earlier attempt at getting her shirt off and it left her frail body with ease as he tossed it to the side, leaving her in a black satin bra.

Eve sat up and caught her breath from the long kiss they had shared. Jacob let his eyes scan her torso and she blushed madly once she realized what he was doing.

"Why are you blushing?" Jacob chuckled.

"Just shut up." She mumbled and reconnected their lips so he wouldn't be able to see her cheeks that were getting redder by the second.

Eve's delicate hands went up and down his well-sculpted chest and caused him to shiver underneath. She smirked to herself at what she had made him do. It made her feel... powerful and in control. It was a bit of a turn on for her. Little did she know, but Jacob thought so as well.

Eve began to grind teasingly slow, and he growled lowly in his throat. Eve grew excited when she could feel him beginning to harden through the few layers of fabric.

Jacob turned over and stopped their kiss, making Eve give a soft grunt of dislike. Jacob's fingers took hold of the elastic cloth that clung to her waist and began to pull them down. After finally getting them off, he discarded it to the side of the room just as he had with her shirt.

Eve's arm went up and around his neck pulling him down for another kiss. His hands immediately went for her breasts and began to massage them through the fabric. Eve was going nuts at the thought that only a singly piece of cloth was separating his hands from being on her chest. It frustrated her.

Jacob rolled back onto his back and she was once again straddling him. He was about to bring her down for another kiss, but she leaned back and left him slightly dumbfounded. Her arms reached behind her and she began to unclasp the bra one hook at a time. Jacob stared up at Eve with longing eyes as he licked his lips hungrily. She chuckled at his facial expression and let her arms fall to her sides when she was finished, the bra still in place.

"I'll let you do the rest." She whispered.

Jacob let his hand reach up and gently removed the straps that hung to her shoulders and removed them slowly. He pulled the piece of cloth away from her body and left her topless. His eyes scanned over her perfect C-cup breasts and he licked his lips again subconsciously as his eyes landed upon her nipples.

He hesitantly got closer to her right breast and Eve reached up and ran a hand through his hair. His chocolate brown eyes connected with her honey ones and she smiled down at him. She pulled him closer to her breast and his mouth connected with it. He began to nibble away and she gasped softly at pleasurable sensation.

"Jake..." She groaned softly, causing him to suck harder at the reaction he received.

He then went onto her other breast and did the same with that before kissing her lips like he had been doing before. His hands wound up massaging her chest, his fingers running over her nipples that were firm and erect.

Eve's hands tugged on the elastic fabric of Jacob's boxers and he got the idea. As he took off his boxers, Eve rose from the bed and did the same with her panties, discarding them to the pile that had accumulated by the foot of the bed.

Jacob was sitting on the edge of the furniture, his member getting harder than before as he stared at his completely nude girlfriend before him. His hands reached up to her hips and went up and down her sides, feeling every inch of her soft skin. She walked forwards and straddled his lap, feeling his member next to her making her become stimulated.

They kissed one another and lay down on the bed together, their legs becoming tangled together as they arms wrapped around each other. Eve positioned herself over his member, which Jacob was now pushing at her entrance, and slowly let herself down.

She winced as her hymen broke and her virginity left her, taken by none other than Jacob Black. Jacob groaned as she went lower and sighed contently when he was completely inside her.

"You alright?"

"Mhm."

Eve leaned forward and held herself up as Jacob grabbed her hips and slowly began to bring her up and down on his shaft. The first couple of times that Eve went down, she winced slightly. As she found her rhythm, it all seemed surreal as the friction between their bodies became pure pleasure.

Jacob was soon pumping into her speedily and grunting with each new plunge. Eve's mouth was wide open as she held back her moans, letting out soft gasps everyone once in a while instead. She looked down and saw Jacob leaning up to take one of her breasts into his mouth and as his tongue swirled around her nipple, she bit her lip trying to resist screaming out in pleasure.

All hell broke loose for Eve as Jacob managed to hit her G-spot and she moaned out loudly, rolling back her neck. "Oh God, yes...! Jacob, oh my God...!"

Jacob pumped faster into her as he heard his name come from her lips. Eve continued to moan and whimper as he pounded into her and soon Jacob came, his hot seed filling her belly and leaving him empty and tired. Eve shakily let herself down onto his chest slowly and Jacob left a kiss on the top of her head. He ran a few hands through her dark brown hair and held her close. Eve stared at the wall contently and exhausted, enjoying the feeling of togetherness they were sharing right now.

"I love you, Jacob." Eve whispered.

"I love you, too, Eve."

Eve and Jacob shared a quick peck before he pulled the blankets over them. They got comfortable and the fell asleep. Eve felt like she was the luckiest girl in the work for finding someone like Jacob.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long while it took for me to get this out. :/ I've been busy with a lot of different things. (x

Anyways, wow. Just wow. I can't believe I wrote a sex scene in this chapter. It honestly... just sortay... happened. Really, it caught me off guard, too.

I have to share this amazing news. I just got a new laptop today! :D I love it sooo mucho.

Sorry about that! Anyways, thanks to all the people who commented on the last chapter:

laughingkid
JustThinking
Lupoguardiano
teenagedream91
CherryBlossomPetals
Lachen Immer

Thanks a lot guys! :D
Please comment on this chapter as well if you can!
xoxo <3