I Love You

1/1

It felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest; it went so fast as I began to panic. I could not lose her right now, especially when I was just getting her back, in my head. Tears became streaming down my face as I screamed her name repeatedly.
“Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina!” Screaming her name was pointless, part of me knew that, but it was worth a try, and I didn’t know what else to do. I finally started to do more then scream her name when the S necklace I got her that was laying across her chest stopped moving up and down, along with her chest. She stopped breathing. I became giving her mouth to mouth, getting myself all bloody. Her wrist was bleeding, I wrapped it up to stop it bleeding, but she still had blood all over her. I would actually find it funny that our first kiss together was mouth to mouth, if we weren’t in this situation.
You see, I’m sixteen year old, so in love, Val. Yeah, yeah, nice to meet you too. The one I am in love with is Sabrina, a fourteen year old country girl who is beautiful, sweet, and breath taking. When she smiles, I feel like my world is complete. We started dating when I declared my love for her, giving her a necklace and just talking to her. Just after a day of dating though, I am threatened. These guys in a gang, threatened to hurt Sabrina if I didn’t pay them, and that wasn’t happening, so I was doing everything to get money. They wanted money because I apparently flirted with one of their girls a while back.
I was in the middle of doing stuff to get money when they called me. “Better hurry with that money we got your girl,”
“You’re lying,” I said, hoping that was true.
“Val,” I heard her murmur in the background. I felt like my heart was just torn out.
“We slit her wrist and she is slowly passing out, we kind of hit her head a lot,”
“Don’t do anything more to her, and you can have whatever you want, even kill me, just don’t hurt her,” I said hanging up and going to get her.
She finally began to breathe again and whispered my name, “Val.”
I whispered her name back, “Sabrina.”
Then I woke up to her, my wife, in my arms. We got married on her eighteenth birthday, and have been married for ten years, with a baby on the way. I love her so much and I am so glad that was just a dream and she is safe. Plus I would hate to have her still just being my girlfriend that would be way easier to lose her.