Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Working on an update.

She's the Drug That I Need

Chapter 17

Glancing back at his daughter in the rear view mirror Brian smiled as his eyes fell briefly on Sarah before returning to the road ahead. “You know I think this is the first car ride where I haven’t seen her fall asleep.”

“I think it was all that ice cream, on top of the pop corn and pick n mix she had in the movies.” She replied with a grin.

“Sorry.” Brian muttered quietly with a smile on his lips as he turned into their driveway.

“Right munchkin, you need to thank daddy for taking you out today and then you need to come have a bath before bed.” Sarah said as she unbuckled her seat belt.

“Can’t daddy come in and give me a bath?” she asked her big eyes pleading.

Sarah glanced over at Brian and smiled, “You better ask him that.” she said with a smile that let Brian know that she was okay with the request.

“Can you daddy?” she asked, her eyes large as saucers pleading with him.

“Of course I can sweetie.” he replied with a smile as he got out to help her out of her car seat.

He carried her up to the house, Sarah holding the door open for them. “You okay to sort her out yourself? I could do with a shower myself.” She said closing and locking the door behind them as Brian headed towards the stairs.

“Of course, you carry on, I’ll bath her and get her into bed.” he replied with a smile.

“And only one bed time story missy, it’s already past your bedtime.” Sarah said sternly but with a smile.

“Okay mommy.” she replied.

Pulling her damp hair into a ponytail, Sarah stepped out of her bedroom and across the hallway to Jenni’s room where Brian was sat beside her bed, a book in his hand, her eyes drifting shut as he read her a story.

With a smile, she turned and made her way back down stairs, into the kitchen where she took a bottle of red wine from the rack and two glasses from the cupboard. As she made her way back into the living room, she heard Brian’s soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

“She go to sleep okay?” she asked with a smile.

“Eventually yeah, every time I stopped reading thinking she was sleeping she’s open her eyes again.” he replied.

“Yeah she does that, gotta finish the entire book.” Sarah replied holding out a glass of wine for him.

“No, I better head back.” He replied with a smile.

“Oh come on, just one glass. You can’t leave me all alone on my birthday.” she replied with pleading look, much like the one her daughter had given him less than an hour before.
“Unless you have to get back to Mel of course.”

“No, she’s on a course in NYC for work.” He replied eyeing up the glass of wine.

“There we go then, we can keep each other company can’t we.” She replied, holding out her arm again to offer the wine as she took a sip from her glass.

“I guess you have a point.” he replied taking the glass from her hand.

She smiled back at him, taking another sip of wine as she made her way over to the sofa, Brian following.

Brian sat down on the opposite side of the sofa from her, watching her as she pulled her legs up under her. He cursed himself as his eyes fell on her slender, tanned legs, trying to stop the thoughts that ran through his mind.

It had been almost six months since he’d had thoughts like that about Sarah. He was happy with Melissa, he’d moved on. But he still couldn’t deny the fact that Sarah was attractive.

He shook the thought from him mind, taking a sip of wine as he moved his gaze to the TV screen, not really paying attention to the film that Sarah had found to watch.

They sat in silence for a long while, Brian fighting hard to keep his eyes on the screen in front of him, taking sips of wine until his glass was almost empty.

“Thank you for being so understanding today Brian.” Sarah said suddenly breaking the silence between them.

“It was nothing; really, no one should be alone on their birthday. I still can’t believe Seth.” He replied turning to face her.

Sarah sighed as she took another sip of wine, “Yeah well, these things can’t be helped I guess.”

Brian nodded, taking the last drop of wine into his wine, “Another glass?” she asked as he set the empty glass onto the table.

“No, I really should be getting back, and any more of that wine and I’ll be asleep on your sofa for the night.” He said with a chuckle.

“Oh okay.” Sarah said with a forced smile as he stood up. “Guess I’ll see you in the week yeah?”

“Yeah, as usual.” Brian replied as he walked over to the door, Sarah following him.
He unlocked the door his hand on the handle as he turned to face her.

“Thanks again for today Bri, I appreciate it.” she said, reaching up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

As she pulled away, her eyes met his and she was unable to stop herself from leaning up to kiss his lips. Despite his head screaming at him to pull away, Brian found himself kissing her back, his hands gripping her hips, pulling her closer.

Sarah moaned, pushing her tongue passed his lips, letting it slide over his as her fingers tugged at his dark hair.

They stumbled backwards away from the door, their lips locked together as they walked backward until Sarah hit the end-table. His hands slid to her ass, lifting her onto the table, knocking the vase that was sat on it.

“Shit.” Brian mumbled against her lips as the glass shattered on the floor.

“Didn’t like that thing anyway.” She muttered with a smirk as her hands travelled back down his front quickly finding the hem of his shirt, tugging at it. he pulled back, keeping his eyes on hers as he lifted it over his head, Sarah doing the same to her top, leaving her bare-chested.
She couldn’t help the smile that graced her lips at the sound that emitted from Brian’s throat as his eyes wandered over her toned body. She watched as he pulled his belt from the loops of his pants, quickly undoing the zipper and pushing the thick material off his hips. Her eyes drifted down his body, her tongue darting out over her lips as she saw his obvious erection straining in his boxers. Her hands darted out, roughly pulling the material down his legs before wrapping one of her hands around the shaft.

With a moan, Brian pulled back slightly, “What about protection?” he asked quietly.

“I’m on the pill.” She replied with a smirk.

Brian looked at her confused, “But I thought-“

“Lets not get into that now.” Sarah replied, sliding her hand up and down his hard cock.

With a growl Brian picked her up, pulling her pyjama shots and thong down her slender legs as she wrapped her legs around his waist, guiding him into her with a moan.

Brian slowly sat her back onto the table, gripping her hips as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, locking their lips together as he began to thrust into her, the table creaking under them.

Slowly his one hand drifted between them, his finger finding her clit, rubbing it slowly. Sarah broke from the kiss, her head falling back as she felt heat travel though her body, gathering in the pit of her stomach as her body began to tremble with pleasure.

Brian’s head dropped to the crook of her neck, a growl vibrating against her skin as he felt her walls clamp around his throbbing cock. He lifted his head, his lips finding hers once more as his forehead rested against hers.

“We shouldn’t have done that.” he muttered bringing his gaze to meet hers, sliding his cock out of her slowly.

“Probably not no, but I’m certainly not complaining right now.” she replied with a smirk. Brian smiled back at her, and pressed his lips to hers again.

“Remember your first birthday we were together?” he said with a teasing glint in his eyes.

Sarah smirked again, her teeth drawing her lower lip between them as she thought back to that day. “I certainly do, you had to buy me a new kitchen table after that.”

“We better avoid the kitchen table tonight then.” He replied, picking her up and carrying her towards the kitchen.

“We could always use the hot-tub.” She replied gently nipping at his earlobe.