Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Working on an update.

She's the Drug That I Need

Chapter 23

“Babe, have you seen my in-car charger for my iPod?” Seth asked as he rummaged through one of the kitchen drawers. “Mines dead and there is no way I can deal with a drive all the way to this meeting without decent music.”

“Um, yeah, I borrowed it the other day.” Sarah replied.

“So it’s in your car, what a surprise.” He said with a smile as he closed the drawer. Sarah returned the smile, shrugging as he walked past her, grabbing her keys off the counter as he headed out to where her car was parked on the driveway.

But then her heart seemed to skip a beat as she thought about what else was sat in the glove compartment with that iPod lead. She was froze to the spot as she hoped and prayed that he wouldn’t see what she had stuffed in there over a month ago. Her palms grew clammy with sweat as her mouth lost all it’s saliva as she heard the front door open again.

“Babe? Why were these pushed right at the back of the glove compartment?” he asked stepping into the kitchen holding up the box of birth control pills.

Sarah took a breath as she turned to face him, forcing a look of confusion onto her frightened face. “Birth control pills? I don’t know, maybe they’re left over from before the wedding?”

Seth shook his head, throwing one of the boxes to her, “Try again, the date on them was last month.”

Gripping the box, Sarah could only stare at it, her mind racing as she tried to think of ways she could explain this. “I don’t get it babe, I thought we were trying to get pregnant, we’ve been using that ovulation kit you bought. So why the pills?”

Seth’s voice was full of pain as he spoke and that was like a stab in the heart for Sarah. She took a deep breath as she placed the box down on the counter and took a step closer to him. “Babe I’m sorry, I should have spoken to you about it, but you were so adamant and excited after the wedding about wanting to complete our family by having a child of your own that I didn’t want to crush your feelings.”

“So you lied to me and carried on taking the pills instead?” Seth questioned, knowing the answer.

“I’m sorry Seth, I just wasn’t ready to have another baby.” She said hanging her head and gazing at the floor.

“I just wish you’d been honest with me from the start.” He said stepping closer to her and placing his hands on her hips as his lips brushed the top of her head. “Yes I was excited, but I would have understood.”

“I don’t deserve you.” she muttered raising her head again to meet his eyes. Seth smiled and shook his head before leaning in to kiss her.

“I love you.” he replied, kissing her again.

“I love you too.” she said with a smile. “And those boxes can all go in the trash.”

“Are you sure, I don’t want you to do something you’re not happy with or ready to do.” He told her as she began to nod.

“Yeah I’m sure.” She replied happily. “Now you better get going or you’re going to be late for that meeting with the suppliers.

“Shit yeah,” he said glancing at his watch. “I shouldn’t be too late getting home, do you fancy take out and a movie?”

“Sounds perfect.” She said leaning in to kiss him, both of them declaring their love for each other once more before he left for his meeting.

An hour later, after sending Jenni to her friends for a sleep over, Sarah stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She grabbed another smaller towel for her hair, beginning to towel dry it as she walked into her bedroom. after getting the worst of the wetness out of her hair she ran a comb through it and pulled it into a loose ponytail before drying her body and dressing in a pair of shorts and a cami top and slipping her feet into a pair of flips flops.

As she applied a little perfume after a subtle hint of eye make-up, she heard a car pull up onto the driveway, seeing Brian get out as she glanced out of the window. With a smile on her face, she sprayed a fine mist of perfume over her body before heading downstairs to let Brian in.

Closing the door behind him as soon as he was over the threshold, Brian leaned in to kiss her. “Do you do that on purpose?” he asked as they pulled apart.

“What?” she replied feigning ignorance.

“You know damn well what, that perfume, you know exactly how much it turns me on.” He replied with a hint of a growl as she smirked, shrugging her shoulders as she walked off into the kitchen.

“I really had no idea.” She said taking out two wine glasses from the cupboard. Before she had the chance to walk over to the fridge to get the wine, she had been pinned up against the counter, Brian’s lips upon hers, his hands running through her still damp hair, his hips pressing against hers, letting her know exactly how turned on he was. As she gasped at the sensation of the feel of his hard dick pressing at her core through their clothes, he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

As his tongue slipped over hers, she placed her hands on his shoulders, gripping him to steady herself as felt warmth and moisture build between her legs, close to coming at just the thought of what they were about to do. Brian’s lips moved, following her jaw line down to her neck as his hands slipped to the hemline of her top inching it up slowly, his fingers skimming over her toned skin, causing her to spasm slightly, her breath catching in her throat.

Slowly Brian worked his top up, Sarah lifting her arms to allow him to remove it fully from her body, exposing the black lace bra she wore underneath. After allowing the top to fall to the floor, Brian returned his attention to caressing Sarah’s body with his thin lips, his long fingers dancing slowly down her slim body finding the waist band of her shorts and quickly popping the button and sliding down the zipper. His index finger slipped inside, brushing past the wet lace of her thong, slipping under the material and brushing over her clit before drawing back enough to allow a second finger to enter, this time pushing the both fingers over her opening, teasing her.

Hearing her moan and feeling her back arch against his touch, Brian suddenly used his free hand to pull the shorts further down her legs, falling to his knees as he moved his face closer to her panties. Pushing his two fingers further into her body, he took hold of the lace that covered her with his teeth, tugging it over to one side.

Another moan left Sarah’s lips as Brian’s lips found her clit, his tongue drawing slow circles around the swollen nub.

Telling the guy behind the counter at the Golden Dragon to keep the change, Seth gathered up his order and heading back out to his car. He had arrived at the meeting with the suppliers only to be told that an email had been sent out an hour before apologising for the short notice but the meeting had been postponed to a date to be arranged. After initially being angry at having his time wasted, Seth had decided, that with Jenni at a friends house for the night, it would be a perfect opportunity for a night in with Sarah. So he had driven home, stopping off at the local Chinese takeaway ready to surprise Sarah with her favourite meal.

As he made to pull into his driveway however, he was confused to see Brian’s car parked in his spot. He was sure Jenni was having a sleep over, and Brian was having her for the afternoon the following day. Maybe he’d been wrong. Maybe Brian had forgotten. Parking up on the street, Seth took the Chinese food and walked up to the house, letting himself in.

“It’s only me babe, meeting got- “before he could finish what he was saying he heard a noise coming from the kitchen. a moan. He knew that noise, knew when Sarah made it, but why would she be making it now? Not wanting to think about the answer to his own question, he slowly made his way towards the kitchen, anger and fear building within him as the moan of pleasure came again.

As he stepped through the doorway, a red mist descended over his vision, anger coursing through his veins at the sight that appeared before him. in a split second, he had lunged towards them, grabbing hold of Brian by his shoulders and pulling him roughly away from his wife who screamed as she realised that her lover had been pulled away from her folds.

As Brian yelled in shock, Seth’s fist collided hard with his face, knocking him off balance and sending him crumbling to the floor, his head hitting the corner of the counter as he went.

Scrambling to pull her shorts back up and find her top, Sarah started pleading with Seth, crying at him that she was sorry, telling him that she loved him, that what had happened with Brian was a mistake. Not wanting to listen to her pathetic excuses, Seth walked off, but Sarah ran after him without a second glance at Brian who was in a crumpled heap on the floor, clutching his head.

It was in that moment that Brian realised that Jimmy had been right all this time. Sarah didn’t love him. she was never going to leave Seth and they never had a future together. he’d been sucked into an affair with her because he thought it was what was the right thing to do. To be together, to be a proper family with Jenni. But it was all a lie. Jenni wasn’t missing out on anything by not having Brian there as her father twenty-four-seven. She had Seth and he was a good father figure.

No, Brian didn’t belong with Sarah. If they were meant to be, they would have been together from the start. He would have left Michelle and she would never have left Huntington and run away when she found out she was pregnant. But it didn’t happen that way. Sarah had left and met and married Seth and he had met Melissa.

Melissa. The woman he was more than happy with before Sarah told him she wanted the two of them to be together.

Melissa. The woman he truly loved. The woman he should go back to.

With a pounding headache, he pushed himself up from the floor and made his way out to his car, leaving the yells and cries of the married couple behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
As always thanks for the comments and for all of you sticking with me.
I am pleased to announced that there is just one chapter left with this story now (and maybe an epilogue)
Thanks again <3