Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Working on an update.

She's the Drug That I Need

Chapter 8

“Smile.”

Glancing up from her phone to meet the eyes of her best friend, Sarah followed Gabby’s instructions and allowed a smile to form on her lips. “Sorry.” She muttered as Gabby refilled her champagne glass.

“Don’t be, it’s not your fault that Seth was being a prick before you left. I take it he still hasn’t called.” She replied.

Sarah shook her head. “No, but I guess he’s busy with Jenni.”

“Right, gimmie that.” Gabby and Sarah looked up to see their other friend Louise take her cell out of her hands and turned it off. “No more moping about Seth. He’s known for months that he would be looking after Jenni, and it’s not your fault that he’s sulking now because Brian wasn’t able to have her this weekend. This is Claire’s birthday and we are all going to have fun.”

Sarah smiled up at her “Sorry.” She muttered.

“No worries. Now, lets get this party into full swing.” Louise replied holding up her champagne glass. “Happy birthday Claire.”

Clinking their glasses together the four girls cheered, Gabby leaning over to turn up the music system in the back of the limo. “Come on girls, drink up, we’ve got another five bottles to drink before we get to the hotel.”

Giggling loudly and draining the last drops of champagne out of the glasses, the four girls stumbled out of the limo, thanking the driver who held the door open for each of them before handing them their luggage.

Tipping him, they made their way up to the hotel entrance and into the lobby. “Wait here. I’ll go get our keys.” Louise said, the other four girls taking seats on one of the large leather sofas in the lobby.

As she checked her make up in her small compact mirror, Sarah gasped, spotting a familiar face step into view. “Oh my god.” She whispered.

“What?” Gabby asked.

“Johnny has just walked in.” she whispered glancing quickly behind her.

“Johnny?” Gabby whispered glancing around too.

“As in Christ. As in Brian’s best friend. Oh my god, they’re all here!” she said noticing the other four guys stood at the reception desk.

“Which one is Brian?” Claire asked leaning over as she glanced around too.

“The one in the white shirt.” Sarah replied quietly.

“Go over, say hi. He is the father of your child.” Gabby said nudging her.

“Yeah, go on.” Claire encouraged.

Smiling, and knowing that if it wasn’t for the almost two bottles of champagne she had drunk she wouldn’t be doing it, she got up and made her way over to the five guys who were all stood with their back to her.

Reaching her hands up to place them over his eyes; she reached up on tip-toe, feeling his body jerk slightly as she whispered “guess who.” Into his ear. she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, watching as the other guys turned to face her, feeling his hands cover hers. he pulled them away, keeping hold of them as he turned his head to look at her.

“Sarah?!”

“Hey.” she smiled, as he turned, letting go of her hands.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Well, I told you we were coming up to Vegas for a friends birthday. This is our hotel. How are you here?” she replied.

“Matt’s bachelor party.” He replied simply. “This is why I couldn’t have Jenni this weekend, sorry.”

“No worries, she’s spending some quality time with Seth instead.” She replied with a smile.

“Here you go Hun, room twelve seventy three.” Louise said suddenly appearing by her side handing her a key card, her eyes raking over brain’s body. “Hi, I’m Louise.” She smiled up at him.

“Lou, this is Brian. Bri, this is a dear friend of mine, Louise.” Sarah said with a role of her eyes.

“Nice to meet you.” Brian said with a smile.

“Brian? As in Jenni’s dad?” she asked.

“The very one.” Brian chuckled.

“I better go, maybe I’ll see you guys around later.” Sarah said with a smile.

“Hopefully, yeah.” He replied before Louise took hold of her arm and gently pulled her away.

“He is fucking hot.” She exclaimed quietly as they made their way over to the other girls.

“Yeah.” Sarah replied with a smile.

“Hotter than Seth.” She added.

Sighing, Sarah nodded, “Yeah.”

“And she ran away from that too.” Claire said as Louise handed everybody their key cards.

“I didn’t run away.” Sarah muttered “And it’s not as if Seth is ugly.”

“Compared to Brian he is.” Louise said smirking as the other girls laughed, even Sarah.

“What’s the plan anyway?” she asked changing the subject as they walked over to the elevators.

“Get to our room, unpack, get changed and head on out for something to eat?” Gabby replied.

“Sounds good to me.” Claire replied with a smile.

***

Sat in the VIP area of the club, Brian took the beer handed to him by Jimmy. As much as he hated to admit it to himself, he had spent most of his time that afternoon and evening searching the bars and clubs they had been in for Sarah and her group of friends. Seeing her in the hotel early that afternoon, his first instinct was to take her up to his room and fuck her. But he couldn’t. She was with someone else. Getting married to him in just over a month.

“You really have to stop thinking about her dude, she’s getting married soon.” Jimmy said taking a sip of his beer.

Brian looked up at him, wondering how his friend managed to know exactly what was going on in his head all the time.

“Dude, I know she’s been on your mind. Don’t try denying it. I thought we went through this that day when she first brought Jenni down?” Jimmy said taking another sip of beer.

“I know dude, and I’ve been trying, but it’s hard. I see her all the time because of Jenni and now, even when I come all the way to Vegas for the weekend, she’s here, staying in the same hotel, looking fucking hot.” He replied.

Jimmy sighed, his gaze falling on Brian. “You love her don’t you?”

“If I said no, would you believe me?” he asked, watching his drummer shake his head.

“Then, yeah, I think I do, and watching her be with someone else is killing me.”
Jimmy nodded, watching Brian again. “Okay, then you have two options. You either learn to
move on and let her be happy with Seth.”

“Or?” Brian asked interested in the second option.

“Or, you talk to her and tell her how you feel.” Jimmy said. Brian laughed.

“Yeah okay dude, I can really see that happening.” Brian joked.

“Why not. she’s the mother of your child, you have history, and honestly, I’ve seen the way you are together, the look in her eyes when you two were talking in the hotel lobby earlier.” Jimmy replied.

“You think I’ve got a chance?” Brian asked suddenly, his interest in his friends’ thoughts peeked.

“I don’t know dude, I haven’t seen what she’s like with Seth, but it’s worth a shot right? For the three of you to be a proper family.” Jimmy asked.

Brian sighed, thinking over his best friends words, then nodded. “Yeah, she is worth taking a risk for. I want to be with her.”

Jimmy nodded, his gaze floating back over the edge of the balcony to the dance floor below. “No time like the present.”

Brian followed his friends gaze, landing on the group of girls on the dance floor, a smile tugging at his thin lips as he recognised one of them, watching as she danced without a care in the world, a smile on her face.

Draining the rest of the beer from the bottle, Brian stood from his seat and made his way though the sea of people, across the dance floor. He paused for a brief moment, watching her lost in the music, wondering if he was making a smart move. He glance up to the balcony, catching Jimmy’s eye as he gave him an encouraging nod.

Returning his gaze back to Sarah, he pushed through the bodies until he was stood behind her, placing his hands on her hips.

She gasped at the feel of hands on her hips, but didn’t move, instead continuing to dance along to the music. With no move to protest his touch, Brian stepped closer to her, drawing her so that her back was flush against his chest as they moved their bodies in unison along to the beat of the music. She leaned into him his head resting on her shoulder as his hands slipping around her slim waist.

She glanced down, smiling as she recognised the tattoos that adorned the arms wrapped around her waist. Her tongue moistening her lips, she turned her head, her eyes meeting his. “Hi.” She whispered.

“Hey.” he replied, the smile on his lips not faltering as her hands ran across his arms.
They continued to dance, Brian holding her body close to his, inhaling her scent, it causing things to stir beneath the cover of his pants. He moaned, subconsciously pulling her closer to him.

Her breath hitched in her throat as she felt him harden behind her. Her tongue ran over her dry lips as she turned her head again, meeting his gaze and holding it.

Her breathing quickened as they kept their eyes locked together, she licked her lips again, her gaze dropping to his lips as she closed the gap between them, what felt like an electric spark passing between them as their skin touched.

Realising what was happening Brian pressed his lips harder to her, his fingers playing lightly with the material of the dress she wore as her one hand came up to cup his chiselled cheek, holding his lips in place as her tongue slid along his lower lip.

Moaning into the kiss, Brian turned her in his arms, deepening the kiss, their tongues dancing together eagerly, Sarah’s hands fisting in his dark hair as she pulled him closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I said I was going to start spicing up things... Who thinks she'll be a good girl and go back to Seth or who thinks she'll be naughty with Brian?
What do you think she should do?

Most of the next chapter is already written, so if you're all good and comments lots then I won't keep you waiting too long for it, if not, you'll have to wait until I update my other four stories first! The ball's in your court!

For those who are interested...
Sarah Limo
Sarah Club