I'm Ready for You

Exactly Where I Wanna Be

I opened the door and stepped into the Shore house. It was super quiet. If there was no yelling,you knew everyone was sleeping. I dragged all my bags into the house and closed the door. I been to the Shore house tons of times. It hasn't changed a bit since last time I was here.

I rushed to the bathroom to pee,being I've been driving for a while,then looked for my best friend.

I finally found him snoring in a room he shared with Vinny. I tip-toed over and bent down next to his face.

"Pauly? " He groaned. I giggled.

"Hot stuff,wake up." I whispered,trying not to wake Vinny.

"Hm?" He mumbled. He slowly opened his eyes,blinked,then smiled.

"Anna!" He exclaimed,and he hugged me. I laughed.

"Goodmorning babycakes." I said as he hugged me tighter.

"Morning babygirl! When did you get here?" He asked.

"A few minutes ago. Let's go in the kitchen so we don't wake up Vinny-boy." I said,glancing at the snoring Guido nearby. He nodded,and we walked out.

"Missed me?" I asked as I sat on the counter. Pauly opened the fridge and threw me a bottle of water. I caught it,opened it,and took a sip.

"Of course I missed my best friend. Did you miss me?" He asked.

"Not really." I said,putting the water down. He looked hurt,and I laughed.

"Just kidding,dear. Of course I missed my Pauly D!" I said. He smiled.

"How long are you staying,hot stuff?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I 'dunno. Depends how long you guys want me to stay. He thought for a second.

"Forever." He answered a minute later. I smiled.

"Okay,forever then." I said and he laughed. Just then,Mike walked in.

"Morning Mikey-Pooh." i said,knowing only I could get away with calling him that. He smiled.

"Anna-Rene' Huntington...my oh my. " He said,walking over to me and hugging me.

"Missed me?" I asked.

"Oh yes. We had a situation...my boy Pauly was going crazy without you." Mike said with a smirk.

I glanced at Pauly from the corner of my eye and saw him blush He rarely blushed.

"Aw. Well,I missed all of you." I said. Snooki walked in sleepily.

"I must be fucking hungover 'cause I'm seeing Anna." She said. I laughed.

"Nah,Snooks. It's really me."

"Anna!" She screamed,and she hugged me. One thing I loved about Snooki...she was shorter then me. And I wasn't the tallest person ever.

"Anna's here?" We heard a voice call,and Vinny ran in.

"Vins!" I yelled.

"Anners!" He yelled,and he ran over and hugged me,picking me up and spinning me in the process.

Mike began to make breakfast,and we all stood in the kitchen talking. Jenni walked in shortly after and gave me a big hug. Jenni was like a big sister.

"Where's Sammi and Ronnie?" I asked dryly. I wasn't a fan of them.

"Sleeping." Vinny said. Hopefully they sleep the whole time I'm here.

"So,Anna,ready for a fucking crazy time?" Snooki asked.

"You already know." I said. Pauly wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled.

Right now,there is no place I'd rather be then here,in the Jersey Shore,with the greatest people and my best friend in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
New. Like?