A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Everything Is Wrong

(Pete’s POV)
After I went to get the doctor, I walked into the waiting room to tell everyone that Amanda had waked up and that the doctor was in to see her. Of course, her mother flew past me to see what he had to say. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

“How is she?” Erelin asked.

“I don’t know. She must have had a nightmare from whatever happened to her. She woke up from the nightmare and sat up in bed. I hope she didn’t pop any of her stitches.” I said sitting down in a chair.

“Pete, I know it is getting to be almost daylight and we know you won’t leave Amanda’s side so we are going to rent a hotel room nearby. We will call you when we get settled and you can update us on Amanda’s condition.” Patrick said standing up.

“I think you guys all need some rest.” I said.

“Thank you for filling us in on what happened.” Sam said as I got up to hug everyone.

I had told them what had happened to me. I also filled them in on how Sisky helped Amanda and what he told me had happened on them rescuing me. I also learned that he took up for me and that Anne banned him from the hospital from seeing Amanda. I was not sure how I should react to Sisky doing that.

I was still tired and weak. My wounds had not fully healed but were about 90 percent better now. I was scared when Erelin and Brendon filled me in on what had happened to Amanda and I had to get here ASAP regardless on how I felt at that moment.

“You tell Amanda that she was crazy not to take us with her to get you.” Brendon said as he walked out with Erelin.

“I will.” I said laughing a bit.

I left the waiting room once everyone had left and headed towards Amanda’s room. I heard a loud crash against the door of her room and then Anne come flying out of her room. I had a smile on my face. Anne definitely said something to piss Amanda off.

“I am glad to see you are better, Pete. Maybe you can calm my daughter down.” Anne said taking off with her bodyguards.

I walked into Amanda’s room to see that she had the television remote in her hand about to throw it, but when she saw me walk into the room, she put it down. “Hey, it is just me. What’s wrong?” I asked seeing that she had thrown the phone from her nightstand at her mother, which was now lying on the floor of her room.

“Everything. Pete, everything is wrong with me. I just want to go away.” She said sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is just a filler. Next update will be longer.