A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Kiss Me, Thrill Me, Kill Me

Dreams are funny things. They can be happy. They can be sad. In my case they are premonitions.

The setting was the same. I am being led into a crowd of scared, innocent people held against their will and the angry, thirsty vampires who follow my father's orders. My hands are tied in front of me as I walk up to the stage of a club. I look around and I find that it is the same where I first laid eyes on Pete that night Erelin and I had gone out clubbing and waiting for Sam.

My dad walks into the club and the vampires quiet down. Colin walks in behind him. He winks at me. This is different, yet it feels right.

As my dad walks up on the stage, I try to wiggle out of the rope wrapped around my wrists. I notice that there are candles lit everywhere. Vampires hate fire. I suddenly try to program this all into my memory.

"You my dear, are going to be happier then you were. All of your pathetic friends will seem to vanish from your mind as you will have new friends and a new love. Not only that you will help me take over this town and soon we can branch out into other cities." My father said in my ear as he stood behind me.

He untied my wrists but he also spun me around to see his eyes. He was trying to mesmerize me into being temporarily paralyzed. I looked away and he pushed me down laughing at me. Colin grabs me and helps me up.

"Wait for it and fight." He whispers in my ear, shocking me.

Colin brings me to my father. "Shall I drain her and turn her if she is to be mine?" Colin asked.

"No. I must do it." My dad says grabbing my arm. My dad turns his back on Colin and that is when I see Colin pull out a dagger.

The scene switches again. There are people screaming and fighting to get out of the club. My friends are here, including my mother and her guards. The stage where I stand in on fire and I have a dagger in my right hand. I desperately search for Pete.

My father reaches up and knocks me to the ground, climbing on top of me and pinning my arms. He leans in and tears into the flesh of my neck. I can hear voices, my head is spinning, and I can feel my life quickly being drained away from me.

I black out and in the midst of confusion, I wake surrounded on the stage by fire. Pete is holding me in his arms telling me not to let go. My mother yells something at Pete and then there is a path made for us to escape the fire.

I am led outside. I am barely breathing and fighting for every breath. There is a rage growing inside of me keeping me alive for as long as I have been. I understand now what must happen if I am to live. All of my fears must be put aside.

"Forever." I say to Pete gazing into his worried eyes before I can no longer keep mine open. I feel two punture wounds again on my neck draining what is left of me. Then it stops and I feel warm liquid spread on my lips. I drink until I cannot breathe anymore. It is done.

I wake up in a sweat and sit up in bed. Pete lays sleeping peacefully beside me. I smile and kiss his lips. I leave the bed and head to the kitchen. I grab a piece of paper and a pen and write while everyone lays sleeping.