A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

What Is There To Be Nervous About?

(Jenny's POV)
"Wow, you look beautiful." I heard Amanda say.

"I kept telling her not to be so nervous." Sam replied shutting and locking the door behind me.

"I am nervous. It is my wedding day. I am supposed to be nervous right? Nothing is going to go wrong tonight, right? I mean Patrick is not going to get all cold feet on me and not show up outside, right?" I replied.

"Jenny, just breathe." Amanda said laughing. "Nothing is going to go wrong. You are going to have a perfect wedding." She smiled.

"Hey, can I come in?" Erelin replied through the other side of the bedroom door.

"There are no guys are there following you?" I asked.

"No." Erelin replied.

Just as Sam opened the door and Erelin went to step inside Jenny's room, Andy and Brendon barged into the room. They had been running full tilt. Jenny was not happy.

"Hey guys, we made it through!" Andy shouted as Amanda tried with Sam's help to push him out.

"Jenny, you look amazing." Brendon grinned.

"Brendon Boyd Urie! You better get the hell out of here or you are sleeping in another bed tonight and it won't be mine!" Erelin snapped.

"Got to go!" He said kissing my cheek and running out of the room, nearly toppling over Chrissy who was on her way into the room.

What the hell was that all about?" Chrissy asked rubbing her shoulder as Erelin locked the door.

"Oh, the boys ran up the stairs and tackled their way in. It was your future husband and my idiot boyfriend." Erelin sighed.

"It's ok. I needed a laugh anyways." I replied. "I think I am going to puke." I said running into the bathroom while they all stared at each other.

"Oh, I went out with Joe. We have the cake and set it up. It is beautiful." Chrissy said excited.

"I don't feel so good." I replied stepping out of the bathroom.

"Oh you are going to do fine. You are just nervous." Amanda said noticing that Jenny didn't have anything blue or borrowed on.

"Here." She said taking off my moms pearls and handing them to Jenny.

"What's this?" I asked.

"These are my mom's pearls. You need something borrowed." She said.

"Amanda I can't wear these. You are wearing them and they are your mom's pearls." I replied.

"You need something borrowed so hear." Amanda said fastening them around my neck. "Trust me they look better on you right now and I have another necklace I can wear." She smiled.

"Thank you so much." I said hugging Amanda and then looking at them in the mirror.

"Here. You need something blue so here is my blue ribbon out of my hair that I am wearing." Sam said taking it off and tying it around Jenny's wrist as a bracelet.

"That is a cute idea. Thank you." I smiled.

We talked for a few until Pete knocked on the door. "Ladies, the preacher is here." He replied.

"It's time." I smiled not as nervous anymore.

Tonight was my wedding night. I will be Mrs. Patrick Stump in just a few minutes. Why should I be nervous?