A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Til Tonight Do Us Part

It was now showtime. All of the boys were already outside with the preacher and waiting. All of us girls were inside the kitchen. I was the first one to walk out the door and Jenny of course was the last.

As soon as I stepped out the back door, I looked over to where Pete was standing to see him grinning. It made me laugh. I wished it was me and him getting married tonight.

After the rest of the girls came out, Jenny stepped out and Patrick's mouth dropped. Jenny took her spot and Pete kept staring at me the whole time during the ceremony. Then it came time for the vows to be said.

I started to tear up when they said their "I do's." After it was over, Joe led everyone over to the gift table. Pete wrapped his arms around me tight. I was starting to feel funny and I think Pete was feeling something too but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

"Mr Stump, I hope you don't mind but some friends of yours called me last night and asked if they were invited and I told them that I guessed they were if they were friends with you." The preacher said before Patrick and Jenny got to my gift to them.

"You did what?" Pete said grabbing the preacher and slamming him against the wall of the house.

"Pete, calm down." I yelled trying to get him to let go of the preacher.

"I didn't know! I'm sorry." He replied scared of Pete.

"I got to check the security system, Pete. If they were vampires then they got their ticket in to this place." Patrick replied.

"I will go with you." Jenny said taking off with Patrick back into the house.

"They would have to jump over the security fences and stuff." I said to Pete.

"They aren't invited into the house however." Pete said taking my hand.

"Pete, I think we have trouble." Brendon replied.

We heard a loud explosion and I was knocked to the ground. "Everyone get inside the house!" Pete yelled.

I got up but from all the smoke, I couldn't see anything. "Pete, where are you?" I yelled. Then I heard another blast and heard Erelin, Joe, and Sam all yell something and the sounds of vampires' voices.

"I got you!" I heard Pete say as I saw him in the dust and he grabbed my wrist. On our way to the house however, I was ripped away from him. There was all this screaming and yelling going on.

"I have you now and you know what time it is." Colin's voice said in my ear.

"No! Let me go!" I screamed trying to fight him.

"Sorry babe but you are the only one who can stop all this." Colin said grabbing me and placing something over my mouth and nose.

"Pete..." I barely said in my thoughts as I became unconcious.