A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

And So It Begins...

I woke up in the back of a van. I heard voices and laughs coming from the middle and front rows of the van. I was still a bit groggily from whatever Colin had drugged me with. I looked around to see that my hands were tied and I was in the back of the van where a third row of seats normally would have been placed.

"Shh." Colin barely said as I looked up to see him in front of me as I tried to sit up. "Don't yet. I don't want them to know that you are awake." He whispered as he leaned into my ear.

Sigh. This was not going to be fun. "So what exactly are you?" I managed to whisper softly so that the others would not hear.

"I am on your side. I am not playing you, Amanda. I know where your heart belongs and it isn't me. You are the only one who can kill your father. I know Pete had a plan to exact his revenge through you. He couldn't go through with it because he fell in love with you as you fell for him. I got that but if you pay any attention to your dreams, you are the only one who can stop your father. You have that strength in you to do it." He whispered.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"I had the same dreams as you. Pete has had them too although I bet he never told you." Colin replied. It would explain why sometimes he would push me away especially after the first time I told him about my dream and him biting me. He knew and has tried to keep me away from this for so long. I can't keep running from this though. My father would only hunt me down and more innocent peple would be killed because of me.

"Is she awake yet?" I heard a female voice ask.

"Yeah, she is starting to come to." Colin replied turning to look at the vampires.

"We are here at the club." The female vampire said.

"Pete will know where to come find you. Don't worry about that. You need to focus on killing your father to end this." Colin whispered in my ear as I was forced out of the van.

"Hey Herb look at that. He is already whispering sweet nothings in his bride to be's ear." The female said.

I looked at where I was. I was standing in front of the same club where I first met Pete. Well, not exactly met but it is where Erelin and I went dancing waiting for Sam who we thought may have stood us up a few months ago. Little did we know that, that would be the night all of our lives would change and I would meet the one man I was destined to fall in love with.

Could I do it? Could I let him turn me? I think after fighting the idea for all these months I finally know the answer and the heart doesn't lie.

"Move along!" One vampire snapped pushing me up to the front door of the club.

I looked at Colin and sighed. "Pete I love you. I know you can hear me and I know you are on your way. I am heading into the club now." I said in my thoughts. As I walked into the club I thought I heard a faint "I love you and I am coming for you", in my thoughts from Pete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I am sorry for lack of updates on this story and my Dead In The Water. For those who don't know, my laptop broke and I won't be able to get a new one until May so I have been using my moms laptop. I can only use hers when she is at work. When I am on my brothers I can only check certain things so bare with me I am trying. :)