A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Fear

I step inside the club with my hands still tied and I see innocent people lined up against a wall with blood thirsty vampires holding them prisoner. The people are scared and confused. I have to find a way to free them.

The stage of the club is all set up with banners, streamers, candles and pictures of me. Everything is starting to play out according to the way things happened in my dreams. I am led up onto the stage. Colin stands beside me.

I look at all of the pictures of me. There are ones from when I was little up until right before mom's so called death. Can I just say how creepy this all is?

I look at all of the candles and realize how I am going to get out of this place. I am going to burn it down to the ground with vampires in tow. All I need is for my friends to get the humans out of here once they arrive. Vampires hate fire and if we trap them, it is the quicket way to kill many of them.

The predominant vampire crowd that was cheering and hollering when I arrived now seems to hush to a quiet. The only voices heard are the scared humans against one side of the room. I look at Colin who nods for me to watch the entrance of the club.

My father enters the club and all the vampires start cheering at him until he makes it up to the stage and hushes them. "You my dear, are going to be happier then you were. All of your pathetic friends will seem to vanish from your mind as you will have new friends and a new love. Not only that you will help me take over this town and soon we can branch out into other cities." My father said in my ear as he stood behind me.

He untied my wrists but he also spun me around to see his eyes. He was trying to mesmerize me into being temporarily paralyzed. I looked away and he pushed me down laughing at me. Colin grabs me and helps me up.

"Wait for it and fight." He whispers in my ear, shocking me.

Colin brings me to my father. "Shall I drain her and turn her if she is to be mine?" Colin asked.

"No. I must do it. You will soon have her as your wife." My dad says grabbing my arm.

My father turns his back on Colin and that is when I see Colin pull out a dagger. My eyes widen and then I hear glass breaking as Pete and my friends jumped through the glass windows on the left side of the club and I hear my mother's voice barking orders at her men as panic and chaos ensue. The innocent people try to flee and I tell Pete in my thoughts for him and everyone to get them out safely.

"No, this can't be!" My father shouts. "Get them!" He orders to his men.

"I'm afraid your days of killing are over!" Colin says taking the dagger he had and stabbing my father in the chest.

I stepped back and gasped. Colin had stuck him in the heart and he didn't die like a normal vampire. My father laughed and threw the dagger on the stage floor.

"You traitor. You think you can defeat me!" He snapped lunging after Colin.

"Colin, no!" I cried out as he didn't see my dad secretly pull out a small knife and stake him in the heart.

I heard Pete call out to me from the crowd and I turned to find him. I could feel him but with all the confusion I couldn't make him out in the crowd. I backed into a stand that held some candles, resulting in setting the stage curtains on fire. I picked up the dagger in front of me that Colin had and lunge at my father who knocked me to the ground.

I can hear Pete scream and his cries get louder. My father pins me to the ground and climbs on top of me. "You think you can escape me? We were meant to be dominate. We are meant to be a family and take over this city!" He crazily says with anger in his eyes.

Then before I could react, my dad leans in and tears into my neck, not like how Pete or any other vampire has bit me before. The pain is unbearable and I try to get him off me. I start to see things such as how my dad was turned and who the mysterious stranger was. I learn that if we kill him then all vampires will cease to exist. I can hear voices, my head is spinning, and I can feel my life quickly being drained away from me.

Pete comes on stage and knocks my father off me but the damage has already been done. As Pete and my father start to fight, I start to feel strange and I have trouble breathing. I look to see a beam start to fall and even as weak as I am I manage to move in time as part of the stage and club is consumed by fire. I can hear my friends yell out to me and Pete and I look over to see Pete getting hurt by my father.

Just as my father moves to where his back is turned to me, I manage to use the last of my strength to get up. I grab a candle that is still intact and lit and ram into my father's back causing him to turn and look at me with confusion in his eyes. Pete rams the dagger into his back and I watch as my father explodes into a pile of dust.

Pete manages to catch me as I fall. I can barely hear him tell me to hold on. Then, I black out in his arms.