A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Awake

(Pete's POV)
I managed to doze off but to be woken up to hearing movement from Amanda. I got up from the couch and walked over to Amanda's chair cautiously. She was starting to wake up and was trying to move her hands which were tied.

"Amanda, can you hear me?" I asked kneeling in front of her. Her eyes flickered open and stared at me.

"Do you remember who you are?" I asked as her eyes nervously darted around the room. She went to speak but as her mouth went to open her fangs slid out. She started to try and break free from her restraints.

"Amanda, it's ok." I said. "It's me, Pete. I know you are scared. I know you are confused." I said as she took her tongue out to feel her new fangs.

"I'm going to untie you. I trust you." I said walking behind her chair and gently untying her restraints.

I untied her hands and she quickly got up knocking the chair towards me showing off her new strength. I managed to dodge the chair as Amanda ran towards the bedroom. I chased after her.

When I made it to the bedroom she started to growl at me with her fangs bared. I reached for my stake in my back pocket hoping I did not have to use it. When she saw it her eyes got wide and she lunged at me. I knocked her down on the bed where she managed to scratch my face as I fell on top of her. I was able to overpower her and pin her arms.

"Amanda, look at me." I said as she struggled to fight me. "Look at me and remember." I said leaning down and whispering in her ear.

She blinked her eyes a few times and stared at me. She withdrew her fangs and I eased up on her arms a bit. Then she knocked me off her with such a force I hit my head on a table in the room. She was definately strong.

Amanda then tried to escape by darting to the bedroom window but I got up and grabbed her pushing her hard into the wall. "Let me go!" She screamed.

"No!" I said.

"Please, just let me go." She said realizing she had just spoke to me.

"Amanda, come back to me." I said looking her in the eyes. They were so dark but I saw a hint of them softening up.

"Pete?" She said as we both heard a knock on the front door of the apartment. Amanda looked at me then ran to the door as I chased her. She opened it before I could stop her and she ran into Brendon's arms as she tried to get away. He held her and she fell to the floor sobbing.