A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Nothing Like A Water Balloon Fight To Break

(Sam’s POV)
“Joe thanks for taking a walk with me around the gardens. I really had a fun time just talking. I have a lot of things on my mind right now.” I said.

“I know you do and that’s why I am here. I like your friends. I am so glad I finally got to meet them. Pete can finally relax now I hope and you don’t have as big of a burden from keeping us all a secret to them.” Joe said putting his arm around me.

“Shh. You hear that?” I asked.

“Yeah, it sounds like Brendon and Erelin are in the pool.” Joe said whispering.

We lurked around until we made it by the pool house. We were beside it where they couldn’t see us. Joe and I saw them laughing and Brendon leaning in for a kiss. Man, that boy sure does move fast. He hasn’t known her for even a day yet. Wait, Erelin splashed him and moved into the other end of the pool.

“Good for her.” I laughed to myself.

“Hey, let’s do something beside eavesdrop on them.” Joe said grinning.

“Like, what?” I asked.

“There are some water balloons Andy and I hid here in the pool house.” He said.
“Ooh and you want to surprise them and throw them at them?” I asked liking the idea.

“I want to pay back Brendon for embarrassing me that one day in front of you.” Joe said.

Come on. They aren’t looking. Now is our chance to get in the pool house.” Joe said grabbing me and sneaking into the pool house.

Ooh Erelin was going to be mad but it was going to be so much fun. I can call it her
initiation to the house. Yeah, that sounded good. And she can join me to get Amanda too. Oh this was great!

I watched Joe fill up a bucket with water balloons. We were going to start out sneaky I suppose. I thought wrong because all of a sudden Joe stashed two balloons in my hand then carried the bucket outside. Erelin and Brendon were oblivious and were about to seriously kiss.

“Now!” Joe said flinging balloons at them in the pool.

“Ah!” I heard Erelin scream.

“It’s payback time Brendon!” Joe said running with me behind tossing balloons.

“Oh, you are so dead, Sam!” Erelin said trying to dodge my attacks.

“Man, you ruined a perfectly good kiss.” Brendon said getting out of the pool and grabbing some water balloons out of the bucket.

Uh oh, we were in trouble now. Him and Erelin had grabbed some balloons and were tossing them at us. Brendon hit Joe who lost his balance and fell in the pool.

“Sorry, Joe!” I said taking off into the house and upstairs. I was hit once by Erelin and it made my shirt wet.

“Hey, come back here!” Erelin said with a balloon in hand.

I ran to Pete’s room and barged in shutting the door. I was safe. She wouldn’t come in here. I turned around to see Amanda was in Pete’s bed. Wow! They certainly move fast.