A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Crazy And Delusional Are You

“Hey, how about you shut up and let Amanda sit down for a minute. I think she is feeling sick.” Brendon said noticing Pete was trying to call for me by how I was acting.

“I ought to stake you right here and right now.” Colin said pushing Brendon.

“I’m seriously going to puke on you if you won’t let me sit down.” I said to Colin.

“Fine!” He said pointing down to the floor. How thoughtful of him.

I heard Pete’s voice in my head telling me he was on his way. He knew where I was. It was cool. I tried to talk to him by my thoughts. I didn’t know if it would work but it can’t hurt not to try. Pete calling for me just makes me a little dizzy.

“Pete if you can hear my thoughts as I can hear you be careful. Colin has Sam and Erelin with us. He has lost his mind. There is also about fifteen of his goons in here with him. Please, hurry.” I said.

“Here! You go see if she is alright.” Colin said as he grabbed Sam and brought her over to me on the floor.

“Brendon, Erelin is alright. She was worried about you.” Sam said whispering. “And are you seriously sick?” Sam asked me.

“No. Pete is called for me. He is on his way.” I whispered back to her.

“Wait, how can he do that unless he…no way!” She said getting louder.

“Shh! Colin doesn’t know and I would like to keep it that way.” I said.

“Sam, did Erelin’s ex hurt her in any way?” Brendon asked starting to let his fangs down.

“No. I think Erelin may work on him. He’s not like the others.” She whispered.

“Sam, turn towards Erelin and I am going to try to untie you. Brendon, keep watch on Colin.”

I said starting to untie Sam’s hands. “Sam, I am loosening the rope so don’t break completely free yet until we have a shot of breaking free and fighting back, alright? Just keep your hands like you had them behind your back so no one suspects anything.” I whispered.

“Got it.” She said.

“Amanda, he’s turning around.” Brendon said.

“Well, I see you are feeling better, now, Amanda.” He said picking up Sam off the floor and pushing her back over to Erelin. I noticed she whispered something to her.

“Why am I here? Why not just come after me? You know my dad is going to be really pissed if you hurt me.” I said.

“You have two options. One is that you will come with me and we will leave this town together. I will even let your friends go. I don’t care about your dad and he won’t find us as long as I have you to ransom with. I can always threaten him that I will hurt you if he doesn’t leave us alone.” Colin said pacing in front of me.

“And what if I say no?” I said angry knowing he may let Erelin and Sam go but he would hurt Brendon.

“Well then that leaves option two. I just call your dad and explain to him that I caught you and that you know he is a vampire and he will be here pronto. And you can watch your friends die thanks to you.” Colin said with a smirk on his face.

“Colin how does that solve anything? I mean really, I don’t come with you and dad comes here because you call him, big deal. He may or may not turn me but you still wouldn’t have me. You would still be stuck the way you are. My dad may be changed but I still know him enough that you are a fool if you think he is going to make you a vampire just to be with me. After you did what you did to me, he hated your guts. So vampire or no, my dad thinks you are the scum of the earth. He actually has you where he wants you as fresh meat.” I said so unfazed by Colin’s threats.

“That’s enough!” He said smacking my face really hard and making Brendon try to attack Colin regardless if he was going to get staked or not.

“Brendon, no!” Erelin screamed.

“No.” I said shoving Brendon down to the ground and getting hit by Colin and missing the stake that was in his left hand.

“See what happens when you don’t do like I asked? People get hurt including you!” Colin said grabbing me hard and pulling me close to him. Brendon was forced on the ground with two goons ready to stake him at any moment. I just tried to fight back as best as I could. Then Colin noticed the slight bite mark on my neck as my hair that covered it fell behind my neck.

“What is this?” He said grabbing my arm really hard.

“Colin you are delusional and need help. Don’t you get it? Those vampires have screwed with your mind. You were never this mean and cruel.” I said looking in his eyes that were so different now.

“You didn’t answer me. Where did this bite mark come from? And what is this?” Colin said noticing my necklace Pete gave me and yanking it off my neck.

“Oh you are so going to be sorry you did that!” I screamed at Colin before he knocked me down to the ground.

“So you are tainted now? That guy you were with the other night hates your dad. I think I will just call your dad up right now.” He said whipping out his phone and calling my dad.
About five minutes later as Colin was getting off the phone I saw Erelin’s hands were free.

How did that happen? Then I saw Ryan raise his stun gun up to hit the back of the guy that was helping him watch Erelin and Sam on the neck and all hell broke loose as Brendon got up fighting the goons that were trying to hurt him and the gang had arrived to save the day.
There was Pete, Patrick, Jenny, a banged up Joe, Andy and Chrissy all to the rescue.

However as Colin saw every one of his men get ambushed he grabbed me and held a knife to me. He also had my necklace and I wanted it back. I was not going to be a victim and I was not going to let him win.