A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have

(Brendon’s POV)
I was in my room changing for bed after a long day of events. I didn’t really know what I would say to Erelin when I spoke to her next. But I wanted to tell her how I feel and that I didn’t trust Ryan. I mean there was a reason why she didn’t marry him. Amanda had even warned her to stay away from him when they dated. I heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” I asked standing in front of the door.

“Brendon it’s me, Erelin. May I come in?” She asked.

I opened the door a little shocked that she decided to leave Ryan long enough to visit me. Pete must have sent her here. I will have to remind myself to say something to him too when I see him.

“Brendon is something wrong? You act like you are shocked to see me.” She replied as she walked into my room.

“I just figured you wanted to be alone with Ryan.” I said running my hand through my hair frustrated.

“Is that what this is about? You didn’t want to come down and talk to me because of Ryan?” She asked.

“I know you used to be engaged. And I see in his eyes he wants you and I saw this evening that you may still like him as well so I am going to back off.” I replied as I sat down on my bed.

“Brendon, yes, I used to love Ryan but what we had is over.” She replied not looking at me.

“Is it?” I asked. “Erelin, I think I am falling in love with you. Every girl I have tried to hook up with since I have been a vampire leaves me at one point or another so now here is your chance. I don’t want to compete and I don’t want to stand in your way of happiness with him.” I said letting her know that if she chooses him I won’t fight about it. Her happiness makes me happy.

“Brendon I chose you. I think I am in love with you too. I know it has only been a few days since we have met but it’s the feelings I get when I am around you. You make me smile and laugh. We were having an excellent date the other night until Colin separated us. You kiss me and it is like nothing I have ever felt before. You have this appeal to you. I am drawn to you and I don’t want to lose you out of my life.
Yes, I loved Ryan and we were going to get married but that was a long time ago. He made his decision. He could have been honest with me but he chose not to. I know you would never hurt me or keep secrets with me. You made it known from the start you were a vampire instead of hiding it and you chose to help protect my dad and for that I am grateful. How could anyone compare to you Brendon Urie?” Erelin said walking over to me and climbing on top of my legs wrapping hers around my lower back on the bed.

“So you want to be with me?” I asked looking in her beautiful eyes.

“Yes.” She said pausing.

“You paused.” I said.

“I, Erelin Deang want to be with you Brendon Urie.” She said getting up off my lap and pushing me down to the bed. Then she sat on top of me and started to kiss my stomach and rub her hands up from my legs to my groin on the outside of my pants making me moan a bit. Then she worked her way back up to my neck kissing me all the way until she found my mouth.

“So, what do you say about that?” She asked with a huge grin.

“I say I can live with this!” I said flipping her over and tickling her until she couldn’t breathe.

“You love to taunt and that is simply not fair.” I said kissing her neck and rolling her over.

I forgot that we left my door open. Erelin and I heard voices coming down the hall. As Erelin had reached up to kiss me she heard Ryan talking to Pete then silence.

Pete and Ryan were both staring at me and Erelin from the doorway. Pete was happy that Erelin and I were together but the look on Ryan’s face was priceless. Then, Erelin quickly jumped up off away from me and the bed and I knew right then that I was going to have to fight for Erelin’s heart after all. This time, I wasn’t backing down.