A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Did I Miss Something?

“What?” I asked confused.

“I had a dream this morning, well, more like a nightmare but you were in it and you bit me. You were going to bite me just now!” Amanda said.

“Did I miss something? I definitely was not trying to bite you. Do you see any fangs?” I asked looking at her as if she was crazy.

“Just stay away from me right now!” Amanda said running out of the room.

“Amanda, wait! What is going on?” I yelled chasing after her.

“Leave me alone!” She screamed as she ran in front of Brendon’s room with him opening up his door.

“What is going on?” Brendon asked stepping out of his room and stopping me from following Amanda.

“I don’t know. I did a good thing and she starts screaming at me to leave her alone.” I replied.

“You obviously had to go and screw something up. What did you do?” Brendon asked.

“Oh, hey, Erelin.” I said as she stepped out of Brendon’s room.

“What is going on?” She asked staring at me.

“Ok, let me take it from the top. I surprised her as you guys know. She loved it. We started kissing and I kissed her neck and she went psycho screaming at me. First, she told me no then she yelled at me to leave her alone and took off. She also said something about I bit her in a dream. I swear I was not trying to bite her nor do I want to. Something has her obviously upset, however. If it isn’t one thing in our lives, its another thing. Maybe we are not meant to be together.” I sighed.

“Don’t talk like that. If you do I will have to start calling you her mother’s name.” Erelin replied. “I will see if I can find her and see what is up.” Erelin added walking away from Brendon.

“Thanks.” I said.

“You have girl troubles.” Brendon said shaking his head.

“Oh, and you don’t?” I replied as I stepped into Brendon’s room.

“No, not anymore. Ever since Ryan is out of the picture, things have been perfect between us.” Brendon said trying to tidy up his bed.

“I can tell.” I said laughing at how his sheets and blankets were everywhere.

“Things will work out. I think that because of everything from her dad and finding out her mom is alive, well, you know what I mean, it has freaked and stressed her out. She mentioned that she had a dream of you biting her. Well, you have in the past.” Brendon reminded me.

“Yes, but I wasn’t going to this time. I have no reason to nor do I want to bite her again. I am trying to keep those urges in check and so far they are.” I replied.

“Maybe she had the nightmare with you in it because of what happened. Stress has a funny way of messing with people.” Brendon replied.

“Maybe you are right. Hey, when is the gang coming back home? It was nice for them to give me and Amanda some time alone.” I said sitting in a chair in Brendon’s room.

“I know it was great wasn’t it?” Brendon said smiling and thinking of his time with Erelin.

“Shut up!” I said picking up a pillow off the floor and throwing it at Brendon.

“Erelin will talk to Amanda and find out what is wrong.” Brendon said.

“I hope you are right. Hey, you want to get the gang and go slaying tonight?” I asked happily trying to take my mind off Amanda.

“What are you going to do about Amanda?” You cannot just leave her here. You know that once it settles between you two, she will want to come.” Brendon said sitting on his bed.

“Maybe I can convince her to stay in the car with the doors locked or something.” I said thinking.

“Yeah, good luck with that one.” Brendon said rolling his eyes knowing that Erelin would not stay put.