A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Premonition

My nightmare started out with me in a club trapped in a room full of innocent people who all looked scared. I had rope tied around my wrists. Vampires filled the room lining up the scared people into a row. I was the exception.

Two vampires led me onstage of the club. As I looked around, I saw streamers and balloons. Behind me on the stage was a banner that read, “Welcome Home.”

The club looked familiar but I could not quite place where I had seen it before. I was not scared until I felt a presence come into the club. The presence was a vampire who started to walk towards the stage. The vampires all flocked around them and the lights from the stage made it hard for me to see their face.

The next thing I dreamed was that I was lying in Pete’s arms. He had a hold of me. Chaos and confusion was going on all around him and it looked like the club was now on fire. He leaned in for the kill, biting my neck as I saw earlier.

“No!” I yelled, waking up.

“Amanda, what is it? Dreams again?” Pete asked as I sat up.

“Yeah, something like that.” I said trying to catch my breath.

I knew it now. This was a premonition. I was going to die and Pete was going to be the one to kill me.

“Honey, you are sweating.” Pete said worried and getting up.

“Wait.” I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back down on the couch.

“I have something to tell you, something that I saw and I don’t think you are going to like what I have to say.” I said looking Pete in the eyes.