A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

I Don't Love You

Everything appeared a little foggy. Where was I? Was I dead?

Then I remembered being in the woods and having arms wrap around me. They were not Pete’s arms. I remembered fainting after seeing who had led me there.
My neck began to hurt and I grabbed it. It was bleeding. He had attacked me while I was unconscious. Then, I felt arms wrap around me again.

“Pete?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“I am hurt, my dear that you would call me that.” The familiar voice from the woods said. I froze then turned around.

“How is your neck? I didn’t mean to take too much you know?” He replied.

“Where am I and what do you want with me?” I asked him backing away from him.

“I am in your dreams. You no longer are under Pete’s control. I freed you so that you can love me.” He replied.

“Sisky, this isn’t right. I do not love you at all. In fact, you are now my enemy and when Pete finds out about this, he is going to come after you.” I replied.

“Pete, won’t know because you won’t remember that I am the one who bit you or is the one invading your dreams. I can and will make you forget.” He said coming near me.

There was not a point in running. It may be my dream but if he is invading it then he can find me wherever I dream myself to go. How was I going to get out of this one?

“Why are you doing this?” I asked as he grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him.

“We have a connection. I could see it in your eyes that you liked me and want me as I want you back at your mom’s hideout. Amanda, I can take you away from all this. I can keep you safe. Stay with me.” Sisky said leaning in to kiss me.

“No! This is wrong.” I said pulling away. “My heart belongs to Pete. He is the one I have a connection. Sisky when I read you, I thought that you were nice and could be a good friend. That was all. Now, I am wrong about you. I do not want to become a vampire. I don’t want to be bitten ever again!” I screamed.

“I won’t bite you again. It was only to get you away from Pete.” Sisky replied.

“You don’t know that you won’t bite me again. Pete bit me to save my life from a crazy ex. He has been struggling with that and his urges to do it again. Right now, he can control them. You are just now going through the thought that you can control yourself, but can you really? You have never bitten anyone before.” I explained. He was silent.

“Sisky I want to be your friend. I do not want to be your enemy. My heart belongs to Pete as complicated as everything is. You cannot change that. I will not let that happen.” I added.

“Fine, have it your way. If I cannot have your heart, then I will force you to love me.” He said forcing me to come to him in my dream.

“It shall be like this. When I call for you, then you will come. If I have to call for you twenty times a day, I will until you get used to me. You may not love me in your heart but your body will say otherwise.” He said kissing my neck and making me shiver.

“Don’t do this. This isn’t love.” I whispered, powerless to move in my own dream and feeling ashamed for enjoying his touch.

“You just do what I say.” Sisky said forcing me to kiss him and feel his touch.

I will find a way to remember. I will find a way to tell Pete. I have to. I do not want to make love in my dreams or in life to anyone but Pete. This is wrong, so wrong. Someone wake me up, please.