A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Here Goes Nothing

“Let me get this straight. You are hiding a bad vampire who has fangs that can sink their teeth into me?” I said pissed off.

“I won’t let him hurt you.” Sisky replied.

“Now where does that sound familiar? You hurt me. Your word means nothing to me right now.” I said praying I can get out of here without William tracking me down.

“Amanda, I am sorry. What more can I say?” He asked.

“Kill him. You know the rules of my mother. Think about it. If you know that he is bad then imagine what he does when you leave the house. He kills innocent people, Sisky, ones you protect. What about me? You said you loved me, are you willing for him to take a chance to hurt me?” I asked playing on Sisky’s emotions. I knew it was wrong but I needed a safe way out of here.

“I will deal with him.” Sisky said leading me back into the foyer.

“Are you leaving so soon?” William asked approaching us as I thought I saw a hint of a smirk flash on his face.

“Yeah, I need to get back home.” I said heading to the door but William beat Sisky to it and blocked it by standing in front of it.

“I’m sorry but that won’t be happening.” William grinned.

“What do you mean, William?” Sisky asked pulling me behind him.

“Amanda, please let me into your thoughts.” I heard Sisky say in my head. I thought only Pete could do that.

“How?” I said in my thoughts quickly and taken aback.

“I can’t hear your thoughts as before unless you talk to me. Pete is the only one now who can do that.” He replied after I had acknowledged him.

“Answer my question, William.” Sisky said to William.

“Amanda, there is a back door. I want you to run as fast and far as you can. There is an abandoned building complex not far from here. When I say run head for the back door and I will meet you there. Just go into the woods and turn right once you made it there.” Sisky said in my head. I nodded my head that I understood.

“Amanda won’t be leaving because I work for her father. I called him and he is sending his men to contain this situation so I am afraid my friend that she will be coming with me.” William said baring his fangs and coming towards me.

“Now!” Sisky said as I bolted towards the kitchen and out the back door.

My mind raced as I ran as fast as I could. Sisky was in there fighting to protect me against William. Granted it was his fault that he bit me in the first place starting all this and now his fault I have his crazy ex friend after me. He asked me why I was protecting him earlier and now I cannot find a reason why I tried.

I ran into the woods and turned right. It was dark outside now as it was after seven. Today had been a long day after talking to my mother and then coming here. Does Pete even realize I have myself in more hot water, probably not? He is probably still too busy planning Sisky’s demise.

I had to be careful in the woods from fallen branches and such. I had no idea where or how far I had to go. I was just doing what Sisky had told me to do. I did manage to trip as usual over a log. Luckily, I did not hurt myself. If I had a scratch, I am sure William would have smelled the blood and tracked me.

I had the moonlight to guide me and found the buildings finally. I did manage to pick up a sharp piece of a branch from when I had tripped to take with me in case something was lurking in the buildings. As I approached, it looked like the buildings had already been broken into many times. I went into one and found a counter that I ran to hide.

My heart raced. Did Sisky make it away from William ok? Did he even kill William? Did William hurt or kill Sisky? No, I cannot think like that.

I heard glass break which snapped me out of my thoughts. What do I do? If I run, William will get me. If I stay, William will get me. Well, at least I have a weapon to try an attack them with. “Here goes nothing.” I said to myself getting up and catching the vampire off guard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. I am protecting Sisky and now he is protecting me. Could something possibly happen between us?