A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

I'd Rather Stay With You

(Pete’s POV)
I did not want to bother anyone else so I only asked Patrick and Jenny to join me in case something went wrong. In addition, I knew I could count on them to help me behave myself in front of Amanda’s mother. If I killed Sisky, then she would kill me and that would kill Amanda.

We arrived at the house Sisky was staying. Something did not seem right as I stepped out of the car. Amanda’s mom and about twenty of her men pulled up in the driveway and got out of their cars.

“She isn’t here.” I replied as I ran up to the front door and busted the window to open the locked door. I knew I felt something was wrong. Amanda was not here.

“Well, track her.” Amanda’s mother said to me.

“Boss, there is a sign that a fight occurred here.” One of Anne’s guards replied as I looked around briefly. The foyer and surrounding area was a mess as it looked like a fight took place.

“We shall check the kitchen area.” Jenny replied taking Patrick with her. I followed. I saw the back door was wide open and that there was a forest behind the house.

I closed my eyes. I could feel her heart beating fast. I could sense fear and panic she was feeling. She was on the run from someone. If it is Sisky, he is definitely going to die.

I focused in harder and heard her thoughts. She was in a building not far and she was not alone. Someone else was after her and it was not Sisky.

“Over here!” I yelled taking off into the woods and tracking Amanda. I could feel which way she went and headed into that direction. Everyone else followed behind.

We arrived at an abandoned building complex off a side road and beside the woods. I felt an awful feeling. Vampires surrounded us, and Amanda was hiding in one of the buildings.

“Pete, you and your friends find Amanda. My men and I will handle these vampires.” Anne shouted as chaos was going on around us. Patrick and Jenny followed me as we fought a few vampires blocking our way into the building.

When I barged in, I was shocked to find Amanda hiding behind Sisky who was trying to fight off vampires that made it inside the building. In the corner was a vampire I had never seen before who looked to be the leader of the vampires that were fighting.

I saw the leader rush at Sisky before I could get to them. I managed to grab Amanda who was yelling at Sisky to get up, as he had been knocked to the ground. Then, she turned and stopped fighting me when she realized I had her.

“Pete! You found me!” She said wrapping her arms around me and hugging me.

“Now is not the time!” I said pushing her to the ground as a vampire lunged at me.

“Jenny I need a few stakes!” I yelled. “Amanda, run out that door over there.” I said.

“No. I am staying with you!” She stubbornly replied. “Jenny, stakes!” She yelled as Jenny tossed us a few.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I am stubborn what can I say and you know where stubborness leads to.