A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Hide And Seek

“Hey, over here.” I heard a familiar voice say.

I was walking alone in what looked like an office and warehouse complex of sorts by the docks of the shipping yard. I turned around but saw no one. “Pete?” I asked recognizing the voice to be his.

“Pete, this isn’t funny. Why can’t I see you?” I asked.

“You have to find me.” He replied.

“I don’t see you.” I laughed turning around to see that he could be anywhere.

“Can you feel me?” Pete asked as I felt two arms wrap around me. I closed my eyes.

“Yes. Why can’t I see you?” I said not able to move. I did not want to. I wanted him to hold me forever.

“You have to find me.” He said again.

“How can I feel you and not see you? I don’t understand.” I replied. I felt one of his hands move to my chest.

“You can feel me here.” He said as I felt a hand over my heart.

“You know where to find me.” Pete whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see that I was standing in front of an old warehouse that had an office building attached to it. It looked eerie and boarded up but there was a few lights shining through some of the windows. Someone was home.

I walked up to the door to see that the lock was broken. I then looked for another way in the building. I saw a fire escape that led to the second floor of the office part. That would be my ticket in. I took a running start and jumped up to the escape ladder.

I busted a window and climbed in. I was standing in one of the offices and ran out of the room and down a hall. I had no flashlights or lights in the area I was in but I just knew where to go. I flew down a flight of stairs and headed down another hallway. I started to hear voices so I listened to find out where they were coming from.

I followed them into the warehouse section. I hid from behind some crates to hear what the voices were saying. I looked behind me to see a room. I reached for the door but found it locked. My heart started to race. Something important was in this room.

The voices started getting louder. I ducked as low as I could so that I would not be seen. I then stuck my head out a bit and saw Beckett. He was talking to someone else, who I could not see.

I was about to turn back to the room behind me but a hand grabbed my shoulder. The next thing I remember was that I woke up. It was all just a dream.

I sat up in bed and sighed. I looked at the clock to see that it was almost six pm. I started to think about my dream. Pete is alive and I know it. I feel him with me. I know where he is and I am going to get him back.

I got out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. If I was going to be fighting any vampires tonight, I needed my energy and food was the only way to solve that. Now, if only I could shake a new bad feeling I have.