A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Breaking In Is The Way To Go

“Oh sorry about that; I just wanted to take my girl here to the docks. I heard from some friends that I could show her a good time, if you know what I mean.” Sisky said as I briefly got a glimpse of his fangs protruding from his mouth. I turned a bit to act as if I was an innocent human just curious as to where we were.

“Babe, you told me that the docks weren’t dull but all I see are warehouses and such. I thought you said it was a great place to make out.” I said trying to play along.

“Oh, you are one of them.” One of the vampires said.

“You have twenty minutes to do what you need to do but then scram. Got it? If we have to come find you then we get the girl.” The other vampire said.

“No problem. I will just go over there in that corner between those buildings there.” Sisky said pointing.

Sisky and I took off towards the buildings and stayed there for a minute to regroup. “That was close.” Sisky replied.

“Yeah, that was a little too close.” I mumbled remembering our kiss. I cannot think like this now. I have a job to do.

“We better get. Those vampires may come looking for us. The coast is clear right now, however.” He said.

We walked out in the open a little more until I found the building from my dream. “It’s here.” I said turning to my right and walking over to the door.

“The lock has been broken.” Sisky replied.

“We can get in from the side. There is a fire escape on the office part.” I said running over to the left side of the warehouse.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding when you said you know where Pete was.” Sisky replied.

“I need a boost.” I said looking up at the ladder way above our heads.

“Be careful.” Sisky warned as he gave me a fast and powerful boost up to the platform of the fire escape. I quickly flipped the latch and lowered the fire escape for Sisky. A thud occurred.

“Crap!” I said looking around nervously. Once no one came running to see what the crash was, I signaled for Sisky to join me on the platform. Then I busted a window and climbed into the empty office.

“Are you coming?” I asked.

“I am not invited.” Sisky replied.

“Oh, come on. If William is in here then I know you can come in here.” I replied annoyed.

“There are humans that work for your father who let him in here. This is a public place.” Sisky replied.

“Yeah, but it was abandoned. I know that has to mean something to you vampires.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Some places we can come in but this just trust me on.” He argued.

“Fine, I invite you in.” I said walking over to the office door.
Sisky climbed in through the window. “Now, see, was that so hard?” He asked.

“Shh.” I said opening the office door quietly. “Hold onto my shirt. It is dark and I have to rely on my memory of my dream on where to go.” I said.

Sisky stood behind me and grabbed the back of my shirt. I do not know what it was but him standing behind me gave me goose bumps. I have to quit doing this.

We headed down a hallway, which led to some stairs. Once we climbed down the stairs, we went into another hallway where I heard voices much like in my dream. I listened to them and snuck into the warehouse section. I signaled for Sisky to be quiet.

We hid behind some crates in a well-lighted area of the warehouse. Behind us was a door. “Pete is in there. I need to get in there.” I whispered.

“I will be your look out.” Sisky replied.

I crept over to the door still on guard and turned the knob. The door was locked. I turned to look over at Sisky who just so happened to have a lock pick on him.

“Thank you.” I mouthed and did my thing. It unlocked and I was in.

I opened the door and stepped in, cautiously. Then, I shut the door and found a light switch as I had taken my hand and felt around the wall for one. I also had a stake in my hand in case I saw a nasty surprise waiting for me but instead when I turned on the light, I saw something else that shocked me.

Pete was alive lying on the floor. His shirt was off and he was curled up almost in a ball, with his back to me. I walked over to him and knelt beside him. He was badly beaten and
bruised up.

“Pete?” I said gently rolling him over.

I gasped at what I saw. He had wounds all over his body from where he was beaten and attacked but I gasped at his wound above his heart. Then I remembered seeing Pete staked in front of my eyes again. Beckett had not staked him in the heart; he staked him just right above it to where it would make me think he had.

“Oh, Pete, this is my fault.” I said with a tear running down my cheek.

Pete was unconscious. I was trying to figure out a way to get Pete out of here. I hated seeing him like this. I touched his face and then ran my right hand gently down to Pete’s chest over the wound above his heart. He winced in pain.

I started to hear the knob of the door start to rattle. I got up and stood in front of Pete. They found Sisky, which means that Beckett now knows I am here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Beckett know I found Pete? Will Pete wake up? Did Sisky get caught? Stay tuned. Same Bat time, Same Bat channel. haha.