A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Darkness Falls

“It is so nice to have watched how you fight. I know you will do well by my side. Together we will rule this city and possible the world side by side. I knew you had it in you.” My father replied.

“What did I have in me?” I asked confused.

“You took charge, my dear. You have what it takes to be a leader. You had that fire in you that I once saw in your mother.” My dad said as I watched him closely.

“You tried to kill my mother. You failed miserably. You also turned Pete and my friend Brendon. You even had Beckett try to kill him. I don’t take that lying down.” I said not afraid of my father.

“No but that was a test. I knew you would come after him. No worries though. You see I have something big planned. You will not want Pete after I have turned you. I have someone waiting just for you.” My father laughed.

“What makes you think I will be like you?” I asked.

“You are my daughter and you crave the power deep down inside of you. You took control of the situation tonight. You proved that you did not need your so-called friends tonight. When I turn you, you will be against your friends.” He laughed again.

“I am not afraid of you. In fact turn me as you will, I will still fight. I am not weak. My heart knows what it wants and that wants you dead.” I said in all seriousness.

“Look here.” He said grabbing my arm and pulling me close to him with his fangs out.

“I hate you and will never let you harm or touch my friends.” I said starting to get angry and cutting him off from his big speech.

“You also might want to let go of my wrist.” I said giving him a look that could kill.

“You aren’t ready yet but you will be. No one can save you and you will know when your time is up.” He said pulling out a knife and stabbing me with it on my right side catching me off guard. I had not seen that one coming.

My father let go of me and as he did, pulled the knife out of me as well. Then he was gone just like that but not before saying, “Consider this a warning not to cross me.”

I stood there gasping for air. It felt like I could not breathe for a second but I knew I could not worry about me. My focus was on getting Pete home safe.

I looked down to see I was bleeding. I reached down and grabbed my bag, which covered my wound so Sisky or Pete would not see. Then, I grabbed my side with my right hand wincing in pain but I needed to put pressure on the wound. I would be all right. I had to be.
Take care of Pete, and then worry about myself.

I made it to the truck to see a relieved Sisky. Pete was out of it again in the middle of the seat. I decided to keep the weapons bag in my lap as I climbed into the truck.

“I got worried. Pete passed out again. He needs more blood, which you are not going to give him. He needs packets.” Sisky said taking off.

I could not give him anymore even if I wanted to. I looked down under the bag to see more blood was covering my shirt. I pushed down on the wound more adding more pressure.

“What took you so long anyways?” Sisky asked.

“Uh, I just had a bad feeling that I wanted to check out but everything was ok. I would not have been hurt. I learned my father would kill any vampire that tries to hurt me so that is how I made it here safe and sound. They were all afraid of even coming near me.” I said.

We made it to the mansion. Sisky dragged Pete out and I banged on the front door. I was careful to keep the bag over me.

“Amanda? What is he doing here?” Erelin replied seeing Sisky but then she hollered for the others when she saw he had a banged Pete.

“No time for that Erelin.” I said as I invited Sisky in the house with Pete.

The boys quickly came down and grabbed Pete to take him upstairs. I started barking orders out at everyone to get him some blood, towels, and some water to clean him up. Erelin stayed behind.

“Erelin, will you tell Pete that I love him.” I replied feeling faint.

“Yeah.” She said still standing there watching Sisky.

“Erelin, it is ok. You can tell everyone that Sisky helped me get Pete. I need a moment alone with him to thank him. Seriously it is ok.” I said noticing she gave Sisky a “do not touch my friend” look as she finally went upstairs.

“I should go.” Sisky said heading to the door.

“Sisky, wait!” I said running over to him and dropping my bag as he turned around.

“Thank…you for all…” I said collapsing in his arms.

“Amanda, no!” I heard him yell as he apparently saw my wound.

“I need help! Amanda’s been hurt!” Sisky yelled before darkness surrounded me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm. I wonder what happens to me next.