A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

I Need You Here

(Erelin’s POV)
I really did not want to leave Amanda alone with Sisky but she insisted that I go. I needed to check on Pete anyhow. I hoped that Brendon could get him to wake up long enough to drink some packets.

I had just gotten to Pete’s room when I heard Sisky yell, “I need help! Amanda’s been hurt!”
I went to bolt back downstairs but a hand grabbed me as everyone else went flying downstairs. I looked up to see Brendon pulling me back into Pete’s room. As much as I wanted to be here helping Pete, if Amanda was hurt, then I needed to get down there. She is one of my best friends.

“I need you here.” Brendon said.

“I need to be down there!” I snapped as Brendon pulled me back into the room.

“Sam and everyone else are down there. Someone will clue us in on what is going on. I need you to help me clean up Pete’s wounds. He has to drink some more blood and I cannot get him to wake up. Try talking to him or something.” Brendon said bandaging up some of Pete’s wounds.

I looked at his chest. This Beckett and his men really did a number on Pete. His chest, however looked like it was trying to heal up.

“Brendon, he has had to have some sort of blood. His chest is trying to heal.” I replied.

“Obviously he has bitten Amanda.” Brendon replied. “It isn’t enough to handle all of his wounds though because that was the most severe wound.” He added.

“How do you know he bit her?” I asked.

“Her blood is on his lips. I can smell it.” Brendon said grossing me out.

“You could have just said take my word for it and I would have believed you.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Pete, wake up. Amanda needs you.” I said in his ear. I opened a blood packet and moved it around his nose so he could smell it. Like an instinct he fangs came out.

“Hold it to his lips. He won’t bite you.” Brendon said laughing at me. How was I to know that? He may try to find my wrist or something and have a meal on me.

Pete went through five packets. Then he finally started to wake up but slowly. He kept his eyes closed but was calling out Amanda’s name.

“How is Pete?” Patrick said out of breath from where he ran from downstairs up here as fast as he could.

“I think he is waking up.” Brendon said.

“How is Amanda?” I asked worried.

“We are going to take her to a hospital. Someone stabbed Amanda, and she has lost a lot of blood I guess from her wound and from the bite, Pete gave her. Sisky said she stayed behind and ordered him to get Pete to the truck. When she returned, she kept her wound hidden. He did not see it or smell the blood because he focused on helping her get Pete back here. Only when he started to leave, she dropped her bag and he saw how deep the wound was when she collapsed in his arms.” Patrick replied.

“Did Beckett do this?” I asked.

“No. She killed Beckett.” Patrick said taking me by surprise.

“Wait, she can’t go to a hospital. It would be the first place her dad would look for her here.” Brendon replied.

“Sam called her mother. She knows a doctor in another town who is vampire free. She apparently saved his life or something here and he owes her a favor. They are yelling for me. I will call you when we get a location to where she is going to be at.” Patrick said taking off back downstairs.

“Amanda.” Pete mumbled.

“I have to go down there. I will be back up. I have to see this for myself.” I said with Brendon nodding at me.

I walked quickly downstairs to see a bunch of vampires and my friends around Amanda. I am sure Patrick hated inviting Amanda’s mom and her bodyguards in his home. They had picked up Amanda carefully and were taking her to a van to lay her in. She had blood all over her shirt and from her neck. Sam was applying pressure to her right side of her stomach or abdomen one. I could not tell which.

“Where is her precious boyfriend? I see the neck wounds on her neck. He did this!” Anne yelled. I went to say something as I walked outside with everyone but stopped.

“That is all you are worried about Anne? You aren’t worried that she may die from her other wound?” Sisky replied angry.

“If you must know, I did it!” He yelled. I was shocked. He just lied to protect Pete. Why?

“You don’t look hurt enough.” Anne yelled.

“Well, I was and I just happen to heal faster than Pete. Now you can argue with me or get her to a hospital now.” Sisky yelled climbing in the van with Sam and Joe.

Everyone else piled into his or her vehicles. I was now alone with Brendon and Pete. I stepped back inside and prayed that Amanda would be ok. Then I headed back upstairs to tell Brendon what I saw and heard. I also had to wait for a phone call letting me know what hospital Amanda had been taken to and how she was doing. How did things get this way?
♠ ♠ ♠
Why would Sisky lie to protect Pete? Hmm.